The online racing simulator
Signing up
I am trying to sign up for the OWRL but the sign-up form doesn't recognise my e-mail address. I tried using a hotmail account. Am i going to need to get a new e-mail address to sign up?
Shouldn't have to, I use hotmail on OWRL....
#3 - Vain
I left a note to the OWRL-officials though I'm not aware of any problems with freemail-hosters like hotmail with the owrl.
When exactly does an error occur? When entering the email-address and sending the form or when trying to recieve the activation eMail? The activation eMail might have been categorized as spam by hotmail, so checking the spam-folder might show it.

Vain
I fill in the form and click on the Register button then get a message saying 'That doesn't appear to be a valid email address'.
Is your Hotmail address a .com or a .co.uk?

As it might be that OWRL thinks the only valid Hotmail addy's are .com's
It's a .com. I'm starting to wonder if it is too long. It's 22 characters long.
Nope, mines 22 characters long, so that aint it......
We have problems with hotmail-acounts, don't know why though

So you have to use a different adress
Made a new account and have signed up. A bit annoying though, an extra mailbox to check. Looking forward to seeing you in the OWRL.
Quote from WhizzkidOne :Made a new account and have signed up. A bit annoying though, an extra mailbox to check.

I don't think this is a problem Welcome
Hi,

This seems to be an issue after the upgrade. User who registered before the upgrade could enter a hotmail-adress, but all mail from the e107-system went to the spam folder. Therefore we thought we had made registration a bit easier - by skipping all verification and activitation steps. However, now it even doesn't accept this.

I'll take a look into the system next week toif we can turn this off, as all important information will also be posted in our forums.

If you wish to register for a gmail-account just ask me for an invitation. contact me by a pn here or mail me: owrl.league at gmail.com

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG