The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :Yeah, that Scirocco thing is just a great reason to be depressed and full of angst for a decade. Uh-huUhmmFace -> palmShrug

You mentioning that I gotta be depressed or full of angst for that reason alone is completely wrong. I honestly don't give a damn about it. It's more about how LFS was progressing back in the day, the changes were impactful. Now though?
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :I was there in the days of the Volkswagen Scirocco. So what ?
Be liked by who ?
What do you think you are here? Be serious. Big grin

We are only words and ideas. Nothing else. It's not a place to walk around with your ego and try to please.

Sorry, I don't have your extraordinary capacity for synthesis. I can't sum up the potential of LFS as succinctly as you do Tilt

Bruh, your account has only been around since 2021. I dunno what you are smoking
Quote from MousemanLV :Bruh, your account has only been around since 2021. I dunno what you are smoking

Tilt Have you ever thought that a forum is consulted by a few more people than those who express themselves there? Looney
Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :Tilt Have you ever thought that a forum is consulted by a few more people than those who express themselves there? Looney

You always avoid the actual topic. Same goes when it was previously mentioned that you have driven 0kms on your account. You just seem more of a troll than anything else on this forum Rofl
Quote :LFS wrongly assumed to be abandoned by developers and supported entirely by community

Quote :Scirocco

Thread ends Thumbs up
This thread is closed

LFS wrongly assumed to be abandoned by developers and supported entirely by community
(130 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG