SVT INI-OOPER
(4 posts, started )
SVT INI-OOPER
Vehicle mod: SVT INI-OOPER
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/7D2835

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :SVT INI-OOPER

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Back to the 60's / 70's but also back to year 2000 back to the bodykits!

Still WIP!
* Still need to improve interior, i used UFR Dashboard.
* Suspension
* Engine
* Groups fix
* Animation
* etc, please keep it in mind! Also love to have feedback for ideas.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - Spoin
Damn, this car makes really fun to drive! Good physics, doesn't roll over in corners like a lot of mod cars do. Great! Thank you!
Quote from Spoin :Damn, this car makes really fun to drive! Good physics, doesn't roll over in corners like a lot of mod cars do. Great! Thank you!

Good to hear, if theres any feedback about suspension or engine what could be better let me know. Its still WIP because i like to change interior / exterior in futureBig grin
#4 - Spoin
Just played it from cache, fun as always and then drove another car and then back to yours (then he loaded it new from the server) and I noticed some changes. First, engine, revs and power band, that's ok.

But it feels like the car has a lot less grip (downforce?) now with same setup (max. wing, same tires) than before. That's sad since it made a lot of fun with the more grip / downforce it had.

But could be also tire grip. At the end, with the same wings and tires I have a lot less cornering speed in low speed corners than on the old version. If it's just a generally reduced downforce level, maybe you can extend the wing settings to have a wider downforce band available? Cheers! Thomas

SVT INI-OOPER
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG