The online racing simulator
LFS devs testing U15 now?
(38 posts, closed, started )
Quote from XCNuse :okay well.. last time i checked scawen just said next patch..

That's not what you just said in the previous post. And, Scawen did not say that the next patch would contain a physics update.

Quote from XCNuse :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=166679#post166679

Nowhere in that post does Scawen say the next patch will contain a physics update. He just said before S2 final, and we are not at Beta yet.

Quote : ..whatever.. dont talk unless you know what your talking about..

Maybe that is advise you should be taking.Shrug
#28 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :okay well.. last time i checked scawen just said next patch..

we know u15 is compatible, so it can't b physics based
i read it somewhere else, now i cant find it

seriously guys wtf is up with ALL of you now, you pick on every little mistake someone makes nowadays jesus

sounds to me like some of you guys need to go outside for once this summer instead of wasting all your time sitting around here looking for someone to post something new every 5 seconds
again good advice. now all u need is a mirror.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :again good advice. now all u need is a mirror.

Lol, that's very mature Big grin

And he's kinda right, you don't have to flame everyone about making a mistake. On the other hand, try not to defend your mistake too hard and then go they can't flame you Big grin

What you posted there nuse, was just scawen saying we need a lot of patches untill we reach S2... That's a given fact... Everyone knows that, but where do you get the idea it has to be physics update next? The patch is U, so it's compatible, so no physics, it's just an autoX update probably. We'll find out soon enough probably, so no need for over thinking this...
If it were a phyisics update, it would be called "V0", or "V1".
i swear i read somewhere that the next patch will be a physics update and he said he didn't want to release it soon because of all of the records.. i dont know where i read it, but i saw it just a few days ago
#34 - axus
Quote from sgt.flippy :The patch is U, so it's compatible, so no physics, it's just an autoX update probably. We'll find out soon enough probably, so no need for over thinking this...

Its a bit more than that. Some rather nifty stuff in there although most people won't appreciate the main added feature immediately. Cool

EDIT: Well I don't know anything about autoX... come to think of it, I know nothing else either Wink
because i remember him saying the next patch will have false starts.. and something else about cameras or something like that

i swear it was somewhere in the patch section of the forum, i just cant find it right now

gonna go for a swim

hey.. if anyone here owns a pool.. get some friends over, and toss around a football or something in the pool... at night.. its.. amazing lol

btw.. its good to have lights in the pool too

but no seriously axus, if you get a chance.. take it, its especially fun with one of those mesh football things made for pools which are usually bright neon colors, its so cool looking at night

(i was just having a slight hissy fit.. this morning wasn't much fun .. sister woke me up at like 8 this morning with the house alarm going off, and i usually can't go to sleep afterwards.. fortunately i DID.. and then she woke me up again since i was asleep past 1 this afternoon.. ohhh i was pissed lol)
#36 - axus
You were just on drugs, Nuse. Nod
I remember he just said something about false starts... Not that it would be in the next patch.

And I only care about driving/racing in LFS, so all those nifty little things... I won't notice, especially not about scripts and stuff, latest patches really don't interest me anymore Big grin

In the pool I have, if you toss a football around in it, you would just have to get out of the pool to get it... We have one of those small thingies where you can pull around in 1 pull. Oh, and I don't have any friends
I will close this thread because it's boring, and quite silly speculation about what may be in U15. If there was something amazingly interesting coming up, you would know about it, and we wouldn't try to tease you about the amazing info by driving around in a public host with the number U15 in the left column. :pillepall

Of course, TEST Patch U15 will just have a few more updates and fixes. The U15 DEDI that Victor is using just has a couple of fixes and minor function updates to help with the autocross competition which is run by a script using InSim. Join his host and you will experience the amazing, incredible, unbelievable U15! Big grin
This thread is closed

LFS devs testing U15 now?
(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG