The online racing simulator
My car wont drive anywhere
(2 posts, started )
My car wont even move I set up everything in my setting many different times and different ways and the car wont move I am using the Logitech G920 and even when I use mouse and keyboard it won’t even move an inch I tried using the clutch in different ways but still no movement It’s all connected and the steering works its just I think something is wrong the my settings or the gamePlease help
Quote from monkefrog3.0 :My car wont even move I set up everything in my setting many different times and different ways and the car wont move I am using the Logitech G920 and even when I use mouse and keyboard it won’t even move an inch I tried using the clutch in different ways but still no movement It’s all connected and the steering works its just I think something is wrong the my settings or the gamePlease help

Send a screenshot from Options -> Controls and from in-game when the car isn't moving. Do you manage to hit the gas pedal, do you change gears or it stays neutral? Screenshots would be helpful.

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG