The online racing simulator
Street Drift Series
(4 posts, started )
Street Drift Series
Hello guys!

I've noticed that there is lack of drift events in LFS community. So I have decided to make my own league and try to make it into something. This wont be easy for me because this is the first time I am doing something like this, so please don't judge my actions.

I will try my hardest to make this league work and enjoyable for you guys. This will be challenging for me but I will try my best. I would like to hear some feedback about my idea and what you thoughts about it.
Attached images
StreetDriftSerries.jpg
Sounds good! Would it be using current existing drift mods or new ones under a regulation?

Also the "Street" in the name sounds interesting. Does this mean the competition is more street car focused and not D1GP 500 HP big steering angle cars?
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :Sounds good! Would it be using current existing drift mods or new ones under a regulation?

Also the "Street" in the name sounds interesting. Does this mean the competition is more street car focused and not D1GP 500 HP big steering angle cars?

Yes, I will make regulation about my league, ty for feedback!
i just saw this event in the pop up on the main screen. the discord link is inactive, does that mean registration is closed?

Street Drift Series
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG