The online racing simulator
spawning issues...
(8 posts, started )
spawning issues...
so it's still possible to be spawned into another car...

no moan, rant or whatever, just a bug-ish report.

thx, micha
Attached images
spawning-issues.jpg
should go into the bugs section of the forum.. but i am sure it has been posted already........

plz some1 move this!
Never happend to me in the pits though, only on autoX and stuff like that. But I think it's hard if two people click the enter button at the same time not to get them spawned together... Or everyone should get a pitbox assigned when they enter, so they always enter in the same pitbox... But that would also mean for pitting you have to go to your own pitbox... Now I'm thinking too much
nothing new, i was in ascot a couple of days ago and after adjusting car kept spawning on top of another in the garage.

quite funny actually as i'd get launched across pit road into barrier every time, wish id kept recording
Oh yea, maybe a bigger bug... In the autocross (Happend at the banger server). I got spawned nexto the track, and not even on top of the building, just... outside of it, I could drive to the horizon... That's not normal now is it? And the next race someone else came in and he had the same thing happening, and it happend to me another time too... This needs to get fixed
Quote from tinvek :nothing new, i was in ascot a couple of days ago and after adjusting car kept spawning on top of another in the garage.

quite funny actually as i'd get launched across pit road into barrier every time, wish id kept recording

can you post it?
it happened to me too, but i was stuck in the "table" that is in the middle between the cars. so when i accelerated i got launched up in the sky and landed on the building roof. i also had a little fun with my friend and parked where he got spawned, and both got launched up in the air
lol, a friend and I have fun with this bug. He parks where I come out of the pits and when I spawn into the pits we are 2 cars in one . Then we carefully drive to a straight and have an ultimate drag race (Slower dude gets launched back and faster dude gets launched forward. Quite fun

spawning issues...
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG