The online racing simulator
LFS stuck in empty main menu screen
(4 posts, started )
Hello world, Hello Scawen

I'd been posting about this bug in the test patch thread before and someone other than me (can't remember the nick, sorry) also came across this problem occasionally. I wasn't able to reproduce it until now.
I found out it only happens when you're in the end of a replay (only tested it with sprs) just before the playback ends and you have the ESC Replay Menu showing.
LFS then doesn't quit the replay properly but ends up stuck in the main menu screen without any buttons/text whatsoever (see attached screenshot). LFS has to be killed in the task manager since there's no other way out of this.

I've only been able to reproduce this when a replay had been started via the new file association and a double click. It doesn't matter if LFS is already running at that time or not.

biggie
Attached images
bug.jpg
It's the new Biggie anti-WR system If you can't click any buttons, you can't play, and you can't set WRs
#3 - ORION
LOL I knew that pressing ESC is the reason, but I thought no need to post because the bug was already reported in that thread... doh
Quote from 96 GTS :It's the new Biggie anti-WR system If you can't click any buttons, you can't play, and you can't set WRs

Quote from 96 GTS : LOL I knew that pressing ESC is the reason, but I thought no need to post because the bug was already reported in that thread... doh

Nah, some other guy and I reported this problem in the patch thread but couldn't exactly provide a way to reproduce it.
And I thought I was the first one to figure it out. Damn, too slow

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG