The online racing simulator
Add City track with Npc cars
(32 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Eclipsed :Second - I would still not go that far to promote street racing on actual traffic as unmature minds may try that in real life which might end with bunch of [...] coming at you head on with high speeds.

Man this forum keeps on coming up with new ways to dumbfound me...

With that logic, the millions of kids worldwide who played GTA or Call of Duty should be shooting everyone they see in the streets? Get over yourself lol
Quote from BeNoM :Man this forum keeps on coming up with new ways to dumbfound me...

With that logic, the millions of kids worldwide who played GTA or Call of Duty should be shooting everyone they see in the streets? Get over yourself lol

I mean that whole concept was tried for years and years to ban violent video games in the US and all that ended up happening was the main lawyer driving the lawsuits ended up disbarred.

There was never any evidence of video games contributing to an increase in violent behaviours.
Quote from BeNoM :Man this forum keeps on coming up with new ways to dumbfound me...

Not everyone - most people have healty perception and can tell apart game and real world. However there will be always few black sheep who will think "hey,I was racing through flowing traffic in a simulator and nothing happened,I'm sure I can do that also in real life." But sure,let's forget about these black sheep and make shit out of one of the best racing sims by completelly turning it into some cruising game!
Quote from Eclipsed :Not everyone - most people have healty perception and can tell apart game and real world. However there will be always few black sheep who will think "hey,I was racing through flowing traffic in a simulator and nothing happened,I'm sure I can do that also in real life." But sure,let's forget about these black sheep and make shit out of one of the best racing sims by completelly turning it into some cruising game!

Yes exactly, let's make up imaginary unrealistic scenarios to try and convince others to agree with my stance on not wanting to add features to a video game.

Jesus christ

Just say you personally don't want this feature and move on, no need for the hysterics.
Since I broke one of YOUR personal forum conduct rules,why don't you write a proper ruleset for forum use,so simple people like me don't make such mistakes and your blood pressure does not raise due such awful "hysterics".
It's a dumb argument Rony
Don't think there is really a need for this conversation to continue.
This thread is closed

Add City track with Npc cars
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG