The online racing simulator
Jaguar Racing Team
(16 posts, started )
Jaguar Racing Team
With proud i Anounce a new Demo Racing Team. Jaguar Racing Team. Its a new team so we dont have skins yet but its all to come also a forum will be made and a nice webpage is also under construction .

Jaguar racing Team is an European race team and we dont accept any other members cause of the timezone. If you are interested in this team send me a pm and we discuss the details.

Thank you for youre time and have a nice day.

My regards,

Frost_More
Quote from Frost_More :With proud i Anounce a new Demo Racing Team. Jaguar Racing Team. Its a new team so we dont have skins yet but its all to come also a forum will be made and a nice webpage is also under construction .

Jaguar racing Team is an European race team and we dont accept any other members cause of the timezone. If you are interested in this team send me a pm and we discuss the details.

Thank you for youre time and have a nice day.

My regards,

Frost_More

has spirit of speed finished then?
well did't heard anything of it so yes i think so... anyway i made my own team
Quote from Frost_More :well did't heard anything of it so yes i think so... anyway i made my own team

same here, since i got my S2 licence

called LF-LFS (live for live for speed)
Yea i alrdy know... i know it all XD
well,good luck with your team!
K we have a domain for our clansite. its still under construction i will complete it as soon as possible.

www.JaguarRacing.tk
We have a forum also now and the site is rdy for now. next week im gonna give it a major update so it becomes really nice.

Im still looking for some members, i also need a co leader so if ur interested go to www.jaguarracing.tk and go to the enlist button and join in.
The new and better website is online!.

Jaguar RAcing is still looking for new european members and im also lookinf for a co-leader. If youre interested pm me here or post an application in the forums.. thx for youre time

My regards,

Frost
EDIT: said somthing stupid (as usual)
well if you need any skins making, i think annbidulph knows someone who doesnt mind making skins for ppl. tats if your still talkin to me :P
thx for ur offer but we are alrdy supplied with skins
ok no problem just thought id offer
i would like to anounce the team has a new member: clean
err..i've send a PM but Frost_More hasn't responded
Well i did now

Jaguar Racing Team
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG