The online racing simulator
David Hasselhoff Driver/Suit!
(41 posts, started )
Somebody, make me David Hasselhoff Knight Rider Driver and Suit with hair and other.
ROLF XDDD

I want it too LOOL
wtf? :spidereek
ohhh, that would be cool :splando:
lmao

:ices_rofl

*puke*
LoL! Seen his new single "Get in my car?" Hahahhaa!
Knight Rider was cool though
#9 - joen
Quote from hrtburnout :LoL! Seen his new single "Get in my car?" Hahahhaa!

yeah, it's pretty...uh...bad
Someone should do an LFS movie with that song
lmao this thread just made my day...also if we got a david hasseloff look alike we have to have "Kit"....then we wouldn't have to drive the car we could talk in to our microphones and tell the car what to do
#11 - joen
Quote from l2acer1 :lmao this thread just made my day...also if we got a david hasseloff look alike we have to have "Kit"....then we wouldn't have to drive the car we could talk in to our microphones and tell the car what to do

Yeah!! and then we can mess with other car's brakes LOL, and Turbo Boost for overtaking those who dont see blue flags
#13 - Jakg
to quote the video - Dont Hassle the Hoff!
lolol, this would be halarious.

And I remember playing the game ahahaha. Wasn't all that great though.

But the show was cool... When I watched it when I was younger. I resaw of few of the shows recently... And I just can't stop myself laughing lol.
Quote from Eldanor :Yeah!! and then we can mess with other car's brakes LOL, and Turbo Boost for overtaking those who dont see blue flags

haha yes! then we could simply say "Run a world record time" and there ya go world record time.....
#16 - Jakg
hmmm, i do have a turbo boost lfs vid, ill see if i can find it!
#17 - Jakg
had to make it 2 rars, extract both and you should end up with the file, but who knows!
Attached files
KITT.part1.rar - 1.7 MB - 225 views
KITT.part2.rar - 1.6 MB - 199 views
i actually finished the first knight rider game :P the second one i just came to the first mission and pjuked....
Quote from joen :A dutch software company even made a knight rider game once. It's even crappier than the Hoff's music (ye rly)

http://www.davilex.com/product.aspx?ID=73

Did Davilex EVER make a game that wasn't crappy? Used to be so funny, A2 racer, the names of the cars were hilarious! I must have it here somewhere I think someone gave me a copy of it, I would never buy it illepall
#20 - joen
Uhm...let me think...nope
I played A2 racer 2 (yes there was a sequel!) once just for the heck of it, and it's really really bad. Don't remember any names though
I meant the sequel too actually... And the cars had names like wolksvagen, mersedes, bwm, ...

I'm going to get this thread off topic again, aren't I?
Yes, you really do, and not rarely.
#23 - joen
Quote from sgt.flippy :I meant the sequel too actually... And the cars had names like wolksvagen, mersedes, bwm, ...

I'm going to get this thread off topic again, aren't I?

oh yes now i remember.
But it's getting OT, so let's go back to the Hoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =david%20hasselhoff%20car
#24 - Jakg
woot for teh Nimi!
What was he thinking?? I never seen a worse clip

In the beginning, the brunette on the right looks very familiar

The girl he gets in his car...

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG