The online racing simulator
Filter Replays by Car, Track & Driver
The replay user interface is not helpful at all. Once you end up with lots of replays it's extremely hard to find the one that you are looking for.

A very simple fix to LFS would be to implement replay filters for Driver, Car and Track, exactly like in GPL. This is a very useful feature for hotlappers, who want to be able to view WR replays, or really anyone trying to view replays.

Can we please, please have this?
Filter by track +0.25

By car or driver -1, since there can be several cars in race and you can switch drivers.

Anyway there are much higher things in my priority list - hopefully in the dev's one too
#3 - joen
Yes, I would really like to see the replay screen improved. Just last night I was looking for a replay from a race earlier that night, and It took me quite a while to find it.

Also, I would like to see a delete and rename button for the replays. I like to record all races and filter out the ones I don't want to keep. This is a hassle now, going back and forth between LFS and explorer.
They seem pretty easy to implement I think?
+1 for delete/rename in-game, good thinking :up:

A track filter would be good too.
+1 Car filter aswell

PS, where do you turn on auto-recording? I can't find it :S
#6 - Jakg
Options>Misc
+1
I'd actually love to have as many filters as possible, but I wouldn't know how hard it is to implement.
You can't really rely on the filename for sorting/filtering here because we can give the replays whatever names we want. Basically the replay filter would have to read each and every file from the replay directory and get the information out of the file header. This might just get really slow when there are more and more replays.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG