The online racing simulator
FnF Tokyo drift evo
(18 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
FnF Tokyo drift evo
can i get the fnf 3 evo i have some pics can someone make me the skin for fxr or xrt?
Attached images
tokyodrift_evo.jpg
tokyodrift1.jpg
#2 - Jakg
you could try doing it yourself...
#3 - kyler
i have tryed i cant do it
Fast and Furious sucks, Fact
i think its pretty cool some of it is pretty stupid tho. i tryed making the white jetta decal this morning but i couldnt make it look like the same .
i think fast anf furious is the most stupid film in the world, but im bored, so ill try and make the skin for you. but i must make it clear, this does not mean i like fast n furious at all!!
Aah, don't slag off the young juveniles for liking FnF, it's something they just have to grow out of, like acne really. Not a crime being young and knowing no better.
im actually skinning the Silvia he ruins at the beginning gotten quite far, ill post when im done
does anybody have any pics of that car from a side veiw??
ill give the rx7 a go later for you to.
why do people on lfs hate fnf? i think it was a great film. anyway thats just me, i like the whole street racing scene and go to cruises every sunday.
#11 - Jakg
because it is unrealistic, and im sure lots of crashes, injuries and fatalities have happened because of it!
well has anybody made any of the skins there saying thay will make if so please post!
No EVO,but i have make Toyota Chaser

Attached images
chasergtwing2.png
XRT_chaser_f34.jpg
GTing.png
XRT Skin likeSeans Evo in Tokyo Drift
I would like to get that skin please. But not with the Evo Ligts or the scoop, just the paintjob
He sed he doesnt want it with the headlights just decals
oh, well cpt slow asked to remove the headlights and grill so u just have to wait for him to see this post :P
Quote from Smurfen :oh, well cpt slow asked to remove the headlights and grill so u just have to wait for him to see this post :P

Very nice skin If you can i make it without the evo lights, grill and the scoop i would be very happy
-
(C4R K1NG) DELETED by XCNuse

FnF Tokyo drift evo
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG