The online racing simulator
4 Times WORLD CHAMPION
(45 posts, started )
4 Times WORLD CHAMPION
Italy on the top of the world...
Now... don't start to say that we are cheaters or shit like that...
The most important thing now is:
ITALY WORLD CUP WINNER for the 4th time...

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!
#2 - Vain
That's rather old news and there was a different topic where this was discussed, but nevertheless:

Vain
Quote from Mark_Raven :Italy on the top of the world...
Now... don't start to say that we are cheaters or shit like that...
The most important thing now is:
ITALY WORLD CUP WINNER for the 4th time...

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!

Yes, that's great, now go and make me some pasta.
#4 - ORION
The most defensive team wins - modern soccer

No offense, but Argentinia would have pwned Italy bigtime - too bad our German team kicked them out before
Quote from ORION :The most defensive team wins - modern soccer

No offense, but Argentinia would have pwned Italy bigtime - too bad our German team kicked them out before

Why didnt we pwn italy then? Cause Lippi did the best move ever: Changing from defensive play to offense. Great move! And definitely showed, that you actually need offense to win championships Grats!
For sum reason after the second round the world cup kinda died for me, games werent exciting enough...

ok so Italy won, partly deserved on the way they played.. BUT.. the 94th minute against Australia springs to mind cough!

mad
Not enough goals, boring matches, too many southern european two-faced drama queens.Bad decisions from ref's affecting the outcome of matches (as usual) - they do have a tough job though, when players start attending diving school at very early ages.
I guess the people who are to blame for the honourless approach to soccer, are the coaches that teach young players that it's ok to cheat to win.And if FIFA wasn't run by a bunch of corrupt old men mainly concerned with filling their pockets with cash, they might see it as their job to do something serious about fair-play.

Quote from ORION :The most defensive team wins - modern soccer

Logic says:

Germany beat Argentina
Italy beat Germany
Italy (could) beat Argentina

If not, why u didn't beat us?

P.S: Are you saying that we beated you 2 - 0 playing defensive?
Wow, you was lucky then, imagine if we started to play offensive... 10-0? lol
Quote from Tyrion : too many southern european two-faced drama queens.

Why only southern european?
Malouda is French, and did a nice dive during final.

Quote from spankmeyer :Yes, that's great, now go and make me some pasta.

There is always the idiot of the day xD
#11 - Vain
That's pretty poor behaviour @ Harry.

Vain
You don´t have to agree. It´s just my humble opinion.
Going homophobic, I see.
Quote from Albieg :Going homophobic, I see.

Fo shizzle dude.

BTW: A girl from france I know very well told me that she get really "turned on" from Zizou´s attack. He acts like a man she sayed. (French girls are a kind of crazy, tihi)
I´m not sure what Mazadiddi told him. Rumours says that he called Zidane a terrorist and his sister a wh**e. I´m not sure that ANYONE of us can keep cool in that situation....
Still homophobic.
Erm... are you sure to get the right definition of "homophobic"?
Yes.
Albieg, you won, why do you get angry? As a lot said, you won against us, because Lippi did great tactical stuff, and you have a good team. Without a good team, you would never reach final. Italyhad additionally to that the luck, that you need, to become champion. Still, I dont like Materazzi, someone like him doesnt belong on the football-field. Seen several of his fouls + his behaviour in terms of acting, he is imho a poor man. I wonder, why italy cant simply be happy, but even some of your politicians - who a lot of the italians voted for - go there, after a win, and say that France football team, is a team of muslims without any identity. That's simply sad.

Be happy you won, try to make the best of it, get your whole "Calcio" back into the right direction, and use this World Champion atmosphere for a new start of italian football. Without cheating by the big clubs etc...
Quote from Vykos69 : but even some of your politicians - who a lot of the italians voted for - go there, after a win, and say that France football team, is a team of muslims without any identity

Uh? illepall

Who said that?
Roberto Calderoli.
Quote from Vykos69 :Roberto Calderoli.

loool

Yeah, it's realistic, but he is a poor stupid, he created us problem with Lybia too some months ago.

I thought you was speaking of some serious person

P.S: pls don't say that he has been voted from lot of Italians, it's not true, luckily xD
Quote from Crazy Harry :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... urHg&search=Materazzi

illepall OMG that is just plane dirty. Leaving your leg in like he did on 95% of those tackles. I say bring on Video Evidence. TV companies can look at it at a split second, so why not the 4th Official
He should be banned from the sport! He's just a dangerous man, and he should not be allowed to participate again in any football competition :mad:
A typical tough guy, what strange do you see in the video? Zidane is not a saint either (even if he is not that agressive) through his career must have made such things too, that there are enough materials for a video like this.
Quote from Vykos69 :Roberto Calderoli.

Just one word about that man.... HE IS AN IDIOT...
I don't know why there still are poeple like him around the world and Italy...
Believe me... just Calderoli could say something like that...
Why? Because HE IS AN IDIOT... BELIEVE ME...

4 Times WORLD CHAMPION
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG