The online racing simulator
Why not create an official LFS application for Telemetry ?
Hello everyone 😁
I came to leave a suggestion to Scawen, as now with mods support and come new circuits for LFS where each team and each driver could test their car in open world either with or without layouts, I think it made perfect sense to have a new official LiveForSpeed ​​Telemetry.
Whether to test results from mods to even the original cars in your progress on all tracks and open world to even closed world.

I think I actually use Telemetry and LiveForSpeed ​​was sorely missed and there could be an official LFS application so we could evaluate our cars and setups for daily competitions.

I'm trying to use F1PerfView but on recording the Raf file I can't create (when I'm doing something wrong that I can't see).
But if there was an official application like for example we have with LFS Editor but that only does Telemetry service of any car (at least original LFS cars) on all tracks it would be a huge help for competition in LiveForSpeed.

So now more than ever it makes a lot of sense to have an official LFS Telemetry application to test development of mods and setups for events.
I would really ask you to evaluate this because it would be a huge help πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ†

why dont you code one?
Quote from joaopaulopt :I'm trying to use F1PerfView but on recording the Raf file I can't create (when I'm doing something wrong that I can't see).

While watching a single-player replay, start the telemetry export before the lap starts. Export ends automatically at the end of the lap, creating the .raf file you can open with f1perfview.
Quote from Forbin :While watching a single-player replay, start the telemetry export before the lap starts. Export ends automatically at the end of the lap, creating the .raf file you can open with f1perfview.

Can it be used in open track mode? πŸ€”
I've been testing XRT for rallies but instead of passing mine, other Raf's from LFS World have passed
I don't know. The last time I used LFS data export and f1perfview, open track mode wasn't a thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG