The online racing simulator
Fanatec CSL elite and TLCM pedals detected, but they are separted
I have separated wheel and pedals, and i cant play.
any help ???
#2 - Racon
If you have more than one device (or a single thing that shows up as more than one), you need to make sure none are selected: If you select a device, LFS will use only that device and ignore the rest. If you have none selected, it'll use every axis it can find on any device connected.
Quote from Racon :If you have more than one device (or a single thing that shows up as more than one), you need to make sure none are selected: If you select a device, LFS will use only that device and ignore the rest. If you have none selected, it'll use every axis it can find on any device connected.

Hey, thanks for the answer. When I try that, it seems my pedals i not supported on this game Big grin
Quote from Dimitrije Minic :Hey, thanks for the answer. When I try that, it seems my pedals i not supported on this game Big grin

Any device with axis are supported... People are using DIY pedals, Heusinkveld etc.

If u have something like that:

U need to click on "other controllers button to make it look like that:

Or if u have it like on second screen check if pedal axis work in Axes/FF. If it do click on throttle and then on the axis u want to use for throttle.
On the top u must set cluth to axis.

Fanatec CSL elite and TLCM pedals detected, but they are separted
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG