The online racing simulator
If you need help for the suspension, maybe i can help you Wink
Quote from NENE87 :If you need help for the suspension, maybe i can help you Wink

Thanks for the offer, but it's not needed because as I said in the first post the suspension is already done.
I have already gone trough the effort of measuring all the suspension points on an EK chassi myself.

Problem with suspension is that LFS doesn't support the correct geometry. The hub needs to be placed in the center of the upright, which means I have had to make compromises in the form of moving the entire suspension down.

It throws off the roll center but the camber curve is correct.
If more options for suspension geometry is added in later, then I will fix it at that time.
Battery is on wrong side, rear suspension is too low if you compare it to the front.
I'm not fan of front suspension either, but I know how hard is to made that because lfs editor don't have asymetria uprights. We came discuss about that. I have physics from my mod too id you want compare and maybe correcr yours
Quote from hooligan_rallyteam :Battery is on wrong side

No it's not. The model is RHD as default, so thats why the battery position is on the left:

Quote from hooligan_rallyteam :
, rear suspension is too low if you compare it to the front.
I'm not fan of front suspension either, but I know how hard is to made that because lfs editor don't have asymetria uprights. We came discuss about that. I have physics from my mod too id you want compare and maybe correcr yours

I'm not making the suspension based on "feeling" or what I like or not. I have measured over 30 different measurements on a real civic to deduce the actual geometry of the suspension points. Here you can see a diagram I made from the front suspension:

The problem is you can't make a correct suspension for this car. I chose the compromise which is to simply lower the entire suspension on the car body until the hub ends up in the center of the upright. It seemed like the easiest solution until more suspension options are added to lfs.

Thanks for the feedback.
Attached images
diagram.png
I'm putting this project on hold. I worked on this project under the assumption that retopos was tolerated. But it seems that it's not certain they are. So I will not work further on this until I know what's going on with that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG