The online racing simulator
I'd like people to remember their chants about "world peace" and "feed the poor" the day after Christmas, and the other 363.25 days of the year too.

Failing that, I'll have a slice of Rudolf, with cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes on the side.
i would like to have a "cheap" Joystick that i would use as a handbrake for LFS, and Little Big Planet for PS3
GTA:IV
Burnout Paradise (whenever its out for PC)
MC:LA (same as above!)
L4D
Black Shark

Oh, and a Mini. I really, really want a lil' 998cc mini to work on, ready for my 17th birthday
Quote from Equinox :GTA:IV
Burnout Paradise (whenever its out for PC)
MC:LA (same as above!)
L4D
Black Shark

Oh, and a Mini. I really, really want a lil' 998cc mini to work on, ready for my 17th birthday

There is one gathering dust next door to me that I am thinking about taking off their hands.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :When I got my quote for an RS50 in the insurance thread, the company had it classed as a scooter. I really don't know why though, it doesn't have the usual foot "ledges" rather than pegs, and the tank is in front of you. Which makes it a motorbike in my view

Here's my motorcyling analysis of a scooter and a motorcycle (From a propper biker, even though I have a 125. :razz

Btw, my insurance also classes my 125cc as a scooter, if you're interested Rob.

A motorbike tends to have gears, and a clutch. They are also fast and make a good noise (And yes, some 2T's have a nice "ning ning" sound. (Mine even fizzles on the over-run :razz

Riders of said motorbike tend to nod to one-another, and often converse at popular road-side, family run cafes' to mingle. They often make safe, but fast progress, making use of their power, and often using advanced road riding techniques such as road positioning, bike control and perception. They tend to always use their indicators, make the correct observations, and change direction safely.

A scooter tends to make the same repetitive hairdrier NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN" noise everywhere it goes, and is often ridden by a spotted teenager who thinks he can beat the "motorbikes" away from the lights, and also in heavy trafic. They often ride unsafely, wearing inadequate protective equipment, and ride around in packs. They don't nod to motorbikes and they meet up on sunday nights at McDonalds. They don't look when they turn, they don't indicate and attempt to overtake everyone, when they haven't got a hope in hell.

A motorbike, in my view, starts at 125cc's. Scooters tend to be 50cc so that the 16 year olds can ride them. Besides, gears on a 50cc are a worthless investment!

Ok well anyway, back on topic :

Since I ****ed up before, for Christmas, all I want is to pass my bike test.

(My re-test is on the 16th of December, and I won't **** up!)
I was just wondering why the insurance companies class them as scooters though? They're clearly not, I wouldn't even call the RS50 a scooter (Although they do hang around with scooter-types, as anyone who's been to a Spanish city will know :razz. Although there are "bike" shaped things which are single geared, so I suppose they are scooters. It's a really vague line I think Thankfully we're allowed 125's at 16, can't imagine myself riding a scooter. And in 2 weeks I can ride anything below 25kW

Actually, I hear a scooter or two nearby (Well, I can just hear an engine at a constantly high speed coming toward my house slowly). Might go out and fire up the trials bike (250cc two-stroke, basically no silencer, pretty small garage) to scare 'em off

Thinking about it, a bike for Christmas is a possibility. * imagines cruising up the road on Christmas morning in dressing gown and slippers *
Kei Office adjustable suspension
Rb25det
Ps3
New laptop
money

An Align T-Rex 450, this is going to be fun
Ya know for a minute there, I thought that was some kind of super-modern floating snowmobile-lawnmower
Oh man I want one of those >.< Saves me having to mow teh lawn
For the first Christmas EVER I actually have managed to make up my mind what I want pretty easily
  • rTractor
  • Karting stuffs
  • USB hub for my laptop (I frequently find myself saying "I haz run outta USBz" :tilt
  • Accessories for my video camera (supposing they still make any for that model :schwitz
My list: usb cord for my wingman gp. And scirocco. Not very creative, but that's really all I want.
my own car
Guitar Hero World Tour with the complete set of instruments
Quote from Osco :No it is not.

This is a motorbike:

An RS50 is a fancy moped

Technically an RS50 is a motorcycle. If you have the £10k + for a 1098s, then sure - Great motorcycle (1198 is out now :razz

(Source - Google)
Attached images
untitled.JPG
I'm getting the G25
Oh, I forgot to add.. I want an LFS Patch for Christmas
my lovers and mb466
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh, I forgot to add.. I want an LFS Patch for Christmas

Heh, don't we all. Maybe we'll get the patch released on Christmas day as a pressie. That would be lovely.
A new wife, because mine is too old!
Quote from RossUK :If by that you mean I could terrorize people enjoying a nice picnic on a summers day with a giant wasp out of nowhere, I like your thinking

Indeed, I find that thing more than a little bit disturbing.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :A scooter tends to make the same repetitive hairdrier NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN" noise everywhere it goes,

But 500cc GP bikes used to make that noise as well.

Scooter = You sit on it

Motorbike = You ride on it

What do you want for christmas this year?
(185 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG