The online racing simulator
Dream LFS Road cars!
(41 posts, started )
something with 450+ hp V8/V10, RWD, mid engine and semi slick tyres
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Nah, the Honda Civic Type-RZXXXZRRRRRRR+1 million other R's with a 2.0 V-tak engine with twin-turbos the size of its wheels will be better...

Oh yeh. Must get VTAKK!11!11//111

Quote from Crashgate3 :I've been cut up more times by MX5s than any other car. Last one was yesterday when they turned right and didn't even bother looking to see if anything was coming the other way (ie, me).

According to a study drivers of soft tops are the most considerate on the road because they aren't protected by their car.

Of course bad drivers are everywhere, bus drivers are the worst.
XF:
XF 1.3GTI
XF 1.3GT-TURBO
XF 2.0 type R
XFX (rally,wrc)
XF4 4x4 + 300hp
XF 1.9TDI
XF 1.8K (kompresor)
XFT 2.0turbo

I'm LAMER !
Quote from rusty8 :XF:
XF 1.3GTI
XF 1.3GT-TURBO
XF 2.0 type R
XFX (rally,wrc)
XF4 4x4 + 300hp
XF 1.9TDI
XF 1.8K (kompresor)
XFT 2.0turbo

I'm LAMER !

*throws these ideas into the S2/S3 future cars box*

dw, I leave you with the GTI and diesel!
my list

XR
XRD 2.8 V6 TDI = 112
XRO 4.9 V6 V-TEC = 402 bhp
and last and the best XRZ 9.3 V10 = 743 bhp
we need a sort of passat/aristo/slk/skyline car, some saloon with four doors, more than 4 cylinders and N/a or kompressor. Maybe able to keep up with the LFRs, and the fitting GTR version. One may call it SKV / SKR
#34 - 5haz
Something with over 8 cylinders would be nice, I have no idea why LFS throws a wobbly if you tweak a car to have more than 8. I agree, we need a big bad 4 door Saloon, perhaps with a large v8 or v12, along the lines of BMW's M5 perhaps.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----- One of those would be lovely too, and technically it is a road car.
Quote from ACCAkut :we need a sort of passat/aristo/slk/skyline car, some saloon with four doors, more than 4 cylinders and N/a or kompressor. Maybe able to keep up with the LFRs, and the fitting GTR version. One may call it SKV / SKR

My thoughts exactly. Some form of RWD 4 door saloon. No more 4 banger engines please.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Of course bad drivers are everywhere, bus drivers are the worst.

According to which statistics?? "The Clarkson Bible of Road Users" perhaps???

White Van Man should be on the list of bad drivers somewhere....you forget that the vast majority of bus drivers (OUTSIDE of London) run the daily risk of instant dismissal if they are reported for bad driving (providing that it is proven!)

Admittedly there ARE bad bus drivers, but most of us are VERY safe. The average motorist has very little to fear from a bus, as long as they aren't trying to be a total prats, or carve into a bus lane...in which case they become a valid targets

(Same goes for cyclists...obey the Highway Code and you live....ride without lights at night or jump red lights.... I'll get you one day!)
FZ50 drop top
UF1 van, estate and pickup
Mid engined V6 UFR and XFR
Quote from Bladerunner :According to which statistics?? "The Clarkson Bible of Road Users" perhaps???

White Van Man should be on the list of bad drivers somewhere....you forget that the vast majority of bus drivers (OUTSIDE of London) run the daily risk of instant dismissal if they are reported for bad driving (providing that it is proven!)

Admittedly there ARE bad bus drivers, but most of us are VERY safe. The average motorist has very little to fear from a bus, as long as they aren't trying to be a total prats, or carve into a bus lane...in which case they become a valid targets

(Same goes for cyclists...obey the Highway Code and you live....ride without lights at night or jump red lights.... I'll get you one day!)

According to my time driving around town, I think bus drivers find pleasure in pissing off motorists. White Van Men are high up the list although I'd put most bikers (motorbikes) higher, I'd rather have a van up my exhaust pipe than a bike, because most bikers find pleasure in sitting in my blind spot.

But bus drivers just pull out and expect you to stop on a dime, okay so you do have some warning given their lack of speed, but when you're doing 30 and you're spitting distance from their rear quarter the last thing you want is a bus to start coming out as you usually have no where to go but to jump on the anchors. At which point you just hope that moron up your back end can stop in time.

Maybe I should fit a camera to my dash and get some bus drivers sacked.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :According to my time driving around town, I think bus drivers find pleasure in pissing off motorists. White Van Men are high up the list although I'd put most bikers (motorbikes) higher, I'd rather have a van up my exhaust pipe than a bike, because most bikers find pleasure in sitting in my blind spot.

But bus drivers just pull out and expect you to stop on a dime, okay so you do have some warning given their lack of speed, but when you're doing 30 and you're spitting distance from their rear quarter the last thing you want is a bus to start coming out as you usually have no where to go but to jump on the anchors. At which point you just hope that moron up your back end can stop in time.

Maybe I should fit a camera to my dash and get some bus drivers sacked.

Don't be this guy: http://videos.streetfire.net/v ... ess-with-a-Bus_181310.htm Civilian gets revenge. Civilian gets f***ed
Quote from piggy501 :Don't be this guy: http://videos.streetfire.net/v ... ess-with-a-Bus_181310.htm Civilian gets revenge. Civilian gets f***ed

As much as that guy was a cock head, the bus driver let himself get dragged into road rage and I suspect even though the guy driving the car was a prick the bus driver would have lost his job.

Although insurance would have been interesting, as it is always the guy at the back who is at fault, but I've never been able to find out how it works when the person in front was brake testing.

[edit: and the the sounds of the turbo the bus driver put his foot down after the other guys brakes came on.]

Dream LFS Road cars!
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG