The online racing simulator
Christmas Countdown Thread!
(41 posts, started )
#26 - 5haz
Happy birthday Jesus.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yet another - must be closed - thread.

Why does it have to be closed, am i missing somthing? ;o
Quote from Racer325 :Why does it have to be closed, am i missing somthing? ;o

I tried to think with the heads of the mods, but this topic is still open, so I failed.
----------------------------------
| E | L | I | M | O | E | T | T | S |
Should we not countdown to Jesus's birthday instead?
I kinda agree with that Christmas being over hyped commercial OMG IT'S CHRISTFUKINMAS AGAIN!!

BUT for me Christmas eve is the day to get the most awesome food ever.
I can't say that I wouldn't like it when I get presents, but the best moment is when I get the best meal of my life.
I don't care about the escalloped potatoes or carrot casserole stuff, but the home made mashed potatoes with Karelian hot pot (Karjalan paisti / Karjala's roast) and some good ham makes me very hungry now even thinking about it.
It is fatty, salty and VERY SERIOUSLY good food.
And home-made beer too.
Quote from amp88 :----------------------------------

I'm surprised no-one got this yet...
Quote from amp88 :I'm surprised no-one got this yet...

I was thinking on that one, but I had no idea
IT IS 18 DAYS LEFT, THEN IT'S CHRISTMAS.
And IT IS 18 DAYS LEFT, THEN IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

umm, Sry

Quote from amp88 :----------------------------------

E

hmmm maybe...
amp88 - Mistletoe
Quote from Bob Smith :amp88 - Mistletoe

Indeed. For those who are wtf'ing we have a quiz show in the UK called Countdown. In this game there is a round called the "conundrum" where they scramble up a 9 letter word into an anagram and the contestants have to try to solve it. What I did was to look at the thread title and play a somewhat clever (if I do say so myself ) pun by creating a Christmas themed Countdown conundrum.
#39 - 5haz
Quote from amp88 :Indeed. For those who are wtf'ing we have a quiz show in the UK called Countdown. In this game there is a round called the "conundrum" where they scramble up a 9 letter word into an anagram and the contestants have to try to solve it. What I did was to look at the thread title and play a somewhat clever (if I do say so myself ) pun by creating a Christmas themed Countdown conundrum.

You actually watch that?

Quote from G!NhO :21 days

You should be ashamed of yourself! Santa is just a lame rip-off from Sinterklaas. Even thought Sinterklaas is getting more and more commercial, christmas (as in: presents) is even worse. :mad:

I hate it when I see Dutch traditions being practiced less and less

Christmas Countdown Thread!
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG