(125 posts, started )

Poll : Dates to run the event

Tuesday 2nd December
9th December
me 2
Me wants drive too FZ50
Password??????????
Were closed Guys.
shame. oh well, would´ve been helpful if told us what time to show up. i´m at home since like an hour, cooking, just wanted to connect ...
I'm sorry that I took out moose first lap second race hope you're not too furious mate
Great racing guys, T1 accident caused me to break a front shock in Race 1, while another accident (self inflicted) ruined my 2nd race with another front shock gone,

But I have plans to make a championship out of this
Quote from pacesetter :Great racing guys, T1 accident caused me to break a front shock in Race 1, while another accident (self inflicted) ruined my 2nd race with another front shock gone,

But I have plans to make a championship out of this

wow... depends on school situation and other stuff i could train more and wouldn't be such a rolling chicane

well -> what happened now to R2 leader?
I see hyntty did well
-
(eimer_) DELETED by eimer_
Quote from eimer_ :obviously he got kicked just before the final lap by "Vinnylegends", who was pissed because he had nothing to do all race long, being the savetycar ... like ...
..... yeah well, i´m kinda speechless!

yeah same here... and I don't want to believe it that the human race can act this way...
I am really staggered what happend there. I apologize on behave of RSR to Mardox getting kicked in the last 2 laps. Very unrespectfull against any driver.
oops. yes. i said that
Quote from niels1 :...Mardox getting kicked in the last 2 laps...

Just glanced at the replay, he was just about to finish, he was just past the final turn on his 29th lap.

EDIT: Yeah, he was going onto his final lap, duh...
Interesting event. With a bit more organisation it could turn into something very enjoyable.

We all agreed the Mardox should be credited with the race victory, Great drive from him.

Hope to see some more of these races in the future. Thanks Pacesetter, and the RSR guys for hosting.
yea thanks for organizing it was a great event , shame about vinnys childish acts ,
although i crashed out early on in both races it was great fun and great watching aswell
Yup a lot of racers showed up last night. Was good to see that the LX series are still very attractive. I have seen some reel nice clean racing last night.

J.Ward is a true sportman for giving first place back to mardox. Top notch J.Ward thats the spirit.

Overall I think we had some minor issues but it was a nice night.

Thank you fellows for the clean racing and others for helping out here.
Any word when we will be able to get the final results?

Thanks
well basically it was a prodriver 1 2 3, and probably tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience
First results

Race 1

1 Mardox
2 J.Ward
3 A.Golath
4 Laudi
5 O.Serghe
6 J.Jokela
7 S.Baker
8 J. Rees
9 P. Hynninen
10 A. kirschetorte

Race 2

1 Mardox
2 J.Ward
3 S.Whitehead
4 J.Rees
5 Schroochen
6 kae
7 S.Baker
8 O.Serghe
9 J.Jokela
10 Popa
Quote from niels1 :First results

Race 1

1 Mardox
2 J.Ward
3 A.Collett
4 Laudi
5 O.Serghe
6 J.Jokela
7 S.Baker
8 J. Rees
9 P. Hynninen
10 A. kirschetorte

Race 2

1 Mardox
2 J.Ward
3 S.Whitehead
4 J.Rees
5 Schroochen
6 kae
7 S.Baker
8 O.Serghe
9 J.Jokela
10 Popa

Grats mardox
Was a little chaotic at times, but a few teething problems are to be expected with the running of a new event.

Great fun though, even if I wasn't realistically competing against anyone.

Something needs to be done about Mr SafetyCar though, kicking the leader from the server purely out of spite because he was sitting around with nothing to do all night was totally uncalled for and downright childish.

I ran the .mprs through LFSPoints, and edited the output to include Mardox as the winner of race 2...

Clickety
Quote from Bean0 :Something needs to be done about Mr SafetyCar though, kicking the leader from the server purely out of spite because he was sitting around with nothing to do all night was totally uncalled for and downright childish.

Aye, it was the most ridiculous thing i've seen in all my time on LFS. Quite frankly it was totally disrespectful to not only Mardox, but to Pacesetter and the RSR guys as well. They try and run a decent event and one person does his best to make them look like amatures. Disgracefull and immature behaviour.
Luckily a swift ban 999 should stop that problem ever occouring again

On a lighter note, i seem to be getting into a rather bad habit of not putting enough fuel in my car. (as the DMR guys will confirm ) To run out with 3 corners to go in the sprint race was devestating, and blew my chances in the second race as well due to starting from the back. (along with getting hit twice on lap 1 and having my repair damage settings left on for the pit stop)
I fear my brain is starting to give up on me. I might have to consider retiring from sim racing if this continues. I think i've got sim-racers alzheimer's
Quote from The Moose :Aye, it was the most ridiculous thing i've seen in all my time on LFS. Quite frankly it was totally disrespectful to not only Mardox, but to Pacesetter and the RSR guys as well. They try and run a decent event and one person makes them look like amatures. Disgracefull and immature behaviour.
Luckily a swift ban 999 should stop that problem ever occouring again

On a lighter note, i seem to be getting into a rather bad habit of not putting enough fuel in my car. (as the DMR guys will confirm ) To run out with 3 corners to go in the sprint race was devestating, and blew my chances in the second race as well due to starting from the back. (along with getting hit twice on lap 1 and having my repair damage settings left on for the pit stop)
I fear my brain is starting to give up on me. I might have to consider retiring from sim racing if this continues. I think i've got sim-racers alzheimer's

if you retire , i wont have my ctra benchmark to get

Lx4/6+fz50+rac Fe2 - 2nd December
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG