The online racing simulator
Upload Your Crashes!
(25 posts, started )
Upload Your Crashes!
Hey everyone!

Since I want to make a special 2008 crash video for LFS.
I want to request EVERYONE to upload your special crash replays into this thread please.
You will be named in the beginning and in the end!

www.youtube.com/cholover

Please people, upload special/big/huge/small/every cool crash replay you have and put them here.

Thank you!

Regards,

Team Rock

Rocky7up
#2 - G!NhO
#3 - VoiD
Notify us when the movie is done, curious to see if someone can make a crash movie that have the "complete" feeling of it, and not just thrown togheter in 2 minutes of Moviemaker.
Quote from The Very End :Notify us when the movie is done, curious to see if someone can make a crash movie that have the "complete" feeling of it, and not just thrown togheter in 2 minutes of Moviemaker.

Guess that the hardness of making it is reason, why a lot of better movie editors don't make crash movies.
Well, it don't need to be a masterpiece, but that the people watching it feels the author has done some effort in making the movie. There are great crash comp. / movies out there, that is well put togheter, but sadly the mayority are shitmovies without no sync or feeling with the music. For me a good crash movie is a movie that crashes are in-sync with music, often of the heavy kind. If the movie (now we're talking about real crash movies) is about fatal crashes, I would strongly advice to use mild music. Metall and heavy works on non-fatal comps, while fatal ones needs a bit more work with the music choise.

Now, that was not the topic, but a generally pointer to the ones making crash movies I'd hope for heavy rock or towards music like In Flames, Powermetall, Children Of Bodom, Metallica etc etc in this comp

Edit : Great music! That's perfect suitable.
Edit 2 : song name and artist? I'll give it a try making a example movie of what I mean by in-sync movie.
Quote from The Very End :Well, it don't need to be a masterpiece, but that the people watching it feels the author has done some effort in making the movie. There are great crash comp. / movies out there, that is well put togheter, but sadly the mayority are shitmovies without no sync or feeling with the music. For me a good crash movie is a movie that crashes are in-sync with music, often of the heavy kind. If the movie (now we're talking about real crash movies) is about fatal crashes, I would strongly advice to use mild music. Metall and heavy works on non-fatal comps, while fatal ones needs a bit more work with the music choise.

Now, that was not the topic, but a generally pointer to the ones making crash movies I'd hope for heavy rock or towards music like In Flames, Powermetall, Children Of Bodom, Metallica etc etc in this comp

Edit : Great music! That's perfect suitable.
Edit 2 : song name and artist? I'll give it a try making a example movie of what I mean by in-sync movie.

Hey I know what you mean with in-sync movie!

That when there are powerful pieces in the music a powerful thing happens in the movie for example !
Quote from The Very End :

If you mean the video you saw?
Within Temptation - The Truth Beneath the Rose

If you mean a song I might use?

Disturbed - 1000 Fists
Awesome, thanks

And lol, I remember how horrible I was at making movies, so don't listen to me lol, just try, if you manage to keep it sync xD

So, this is what I made on 20 min, it's just fail but my contribution rofl. Feel free to use music and clibs, tho the quality is horrible low. Frap'ed it at half size = bad, did movie maker = even bader, youtoubed it = fail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raDeUu3gwMo
And actually, the start had 3 sync crashes, but you most likely can't see them due to quality, rofl I fail ^^
Watch my car - I think it happens on lap 2 or 3.

Edit, yeah, it happens on lap 2.
Attached files
underneath.mpr - 1.9 MB - 112 views
I dont crash in this replay iirc, but everyone else does.
Attached files
Perfect win DD FE.mpr - 224.1 KB - 116 views
Quote from The Very End :Awesome, thanks

And lol, I remember how horrible I was at making movies, so don't listen to me lol, just try, if you manage to keep it sync xD

So, this is what I made on 20 min, it's just fail but my contribution rofl. Feel free to use music and clibs, tho the quality is horrible low. Frap'ed it at half size = bad, did movie maker = even bader, youtoubed it = fail.
And actually, the start had 3 sync crashes, but you most likely can't see them due to quality, rofl I fail ^^

you could atleast shift-f'ed
Quote from The Very End :

at the end it should have been, FAIL we haz it!
Quote from asbjoern :you could atleast shift-f'ed

Ah, is that the button to remove the hud?
Aw, I tried like everything to get that anoying hud away (so I would not see to see the chat nor silly spinny map lol)!.

And no, fail is enough, you cumdumpster lol.
What's with you and crashes?
Personal taste. Someone likes crashed, end of discussion
Guys, I just made the trailer

I will post it very soon with download and Youtube link!

Have Fun!

Upload Your Crashes!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG