The online racing simulator
Aston Arena --- Destruction Derby Arena for more than 16 players
So, do you like Destruction Derby? Or you just crashed in one of the [noobs] server this week, and you found that fun? So, I just created something which may interest you :

Aston DD Arena

Well, in fact I just placed some bales and some concrete blocks in a large macadam area and here we are.

I know, it is not perfect for the momment, because : 1) It seems to be quite short for 32 furious wreckers(I can't even imagine all the lag hits we can have on a full server) 2) You have to drive something like 30-40 seconds to go from the pits to the arena, I didn't make a start position in the arena because it would just make a big carnage in a public server, but it is possible to create one if someone want to make an event on it.

So, have fun on it, good crashes, and please leave some coments !

(01/11 : Release of the 1.0 version)
Attached images
Aston_Arena-1.jpg
Aston_Arena-2.jpg
Aston_Arena-3.jpg
Aston_Arena-4.jpg
Attached files
AS3R_DD_Arena_1.0.lyt - 3.8 KB - 429 views
nice but:
So many opjects + more than 16 people in a small place = LAG
#3 - G!NhO
Quote from Bass-Driver :nice but:
So many opjects + more than 16 people in a small place = LAG

depends on the pc you got
my pc is fast enough but the most dont have a fast pc. So they have a little problem .
Only one way in, no way out. This looks fun, but can't drive it yet. :|
Quote from Faitness :Only one way in, no way out. This looks fun, but can't drive it yet. :|

But ur a Demo Racer?
he said he cant drive it YET = maybe he will buy S2 soon
We need more love here [etals:]
Quote from Faitness :Only one way in, no way out. This looks fun, but can't drive it yet. :|

Yes - That's a Destruction Derby Arena you know.Running away from crashes is not fun.
Nice idea but... those barriers are not DD friendly, lol. You want to be able to stick people to concrete.

I think this would be the best place for a DD! Nice hard walls, except the two ends. Also some small parts with grass to add more fun, hehe. Might be a bit big but a big space = more speed = high speed collisions! I just threw up a few objects so you'd get the idea.

Just a suggestion.
Attached images
bestddarena.jpg
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Nice idea but... those barriers are not DD friendly, lol. You want to be able to stick people to concrete.

I think this would be the best place for a DD! Nice hard walls, except the two ends. Also some small parts with grass to add more fun, hehe. Might be a bit big but a big space = more speed = high speed collisions! I just threw up a few objects so you'd get the idea.

Just a suggestion.

+1. ky1 is a great place to put an arena in, so that seem to be very fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG