The online racing simulator
Red Bull World Championship layout
(11 posts, started )
Red Bull Drifting World Championship layout
Hi, i wana share this layout i've done

similar to the Red Bull World Championship this year...

the speed of the initiation is about 170 km/h...

have fun!
give me your feed back on it
Attached files
AU1_red_bull.lyt - 4 KB - 362 views
i'll try it out later but man 170km/h?!?!? wow. and you connected it all the way!!!
Quote from Stature :i'll try it out later but man 170km/h?!?!? wow. and you connected it all the way!!!

depends on what tire u use
i'm using the fz50... on super tire..

with the setting i have, i'm in the end of the 5th gear going 170 km/h and pulling the e-brake!
oh right lol i cant use fz50... only s1 haha~
aint the best one, too tight as the real track was alot wider through turns 2-3-4 but nice go, and the first corner never had a straight patch
Malade tes layouts JH!
Quote from Corey_XR4I :aint the best one, too tight as the real track was alot wider through turns 2-3-4 but nice go, and the first corner never had a straight patch

well.. the track... as i can see in all the video i saw... was tight, at the end of the 1st turn, there isn't too much space, and this is what's make the track even hardcore to drift! and the last turn 2-3-4, well, mist some place on the track to do it.... and the 1st corner.... a straight patch? not sure what you are saying...?

well... i think it's a pretty good replica but the most important thing i want, was the first turn really fastentry speed! and i've made it!

merci Riders Motion! j'essaie de les faire du mieux possible! celle-la j'la trouve vraiment l'fun!
Quote from THE JH :well.. the track... as i can see in all the video i saw... was tight, at the end of the 1st turn, there isn't too much space, and this is what's make the track even hardcore to drift! and the last turn 2-3-4, well, mist some place on the track to do it.... and the 1st corner.... a straight patch? not sure what you are saying...?

well... i think it's a pretty good replica but the most important thing i want, was the first turn really fastentry speed! and i've made it!

merci Riders Motion! j'essaie de les faire du mieux possible! celle-la j'la trouve vraiment l'fun!

The First corner, the wall is curved all the way round, no straight walls on outer wall, no tyres either, just bales (ano im being fussy but its a awsome track and would love it to be perfect lol) that lead onto the rounded outside wall,

second n third corner is a little less tight then yours but yours makes it more difficult which i like a little....

ill speak to some freinds who actually went and see if i can get some proper pics of the track from the days before

Corey
fou raide, pas facile mais on les aime comme sa :-)

Red Bull World Championship layout
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG