The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from robt :
You not changed over to EDIS yet? Also, if you have unleaded EFi cylinder heads over there youre sitting on a large invesment they go for quite a bit round here in the old ford circles.

Don't have any clue how to change to EDIS with the current system, but if I some day do that, I will definitely be using MegaSquirt or similar. This EEC-IV even gets the info of RPM from the distributor's hall-sensor. For now the EEC-IV will do it's job, even for possible turboing I think I'm gonna just use some extra-injectors and if needed do one little trick to adjust the ignition timing a bit later.
Only head I have is the one I have on the car now, but it will have to go before I can put some boost to it. It's ported & lowered with nice cam and stiff valve springs, so I should get some nice money out of it, in mint condition too, no any wear or whatsoever.
But, I actually remember seeing some iS heads on sale with price of under 50euros over here, good ones I mean. A bad one in need of some work would be possible to get for 20euros I think.
Mine.
300zx TT short wheel Base.

Now all i have to do is find a 300zx skin.

meh stock bumpers, nicer rims and drop it on the floor with look it way better . Just do it with the FZ5, drop it all the way down with some amount of negative camber and you have a nice car
Mazda RX-7 (rare)

Rare?

I see rx7's all the time :P

I pity you americans.
Omg I love FD's
Quote from Klutch :Rare?

I see rx7's all the time :P

I pity you americans.

bah, no pity here, they are the ones that chose to be RHD :P

but yeh, RX7's, even FD's are dime a dozen over her.

nice car tho.
Quote from Scrabby :meh stock bumpers, nicer rims and drop it on the floor with look it way better . Just do it with the FZ5, drop it all the way down with some amount of negative camber and you have a nice car

im with you, that kit is terrible haha.
Mine, got it last week.

Yeah, right!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Put A Vtec Engine In It!

Nah, a turbo'd Pinto would do the job.

VTEC is a nice engine, but I think putting a jap-engine on Ford is a horrible idea.
lol so funny. Allot of people here and on other forums say Vtak kicked in y0! while lets say 30-40% of those people don't even know what VTEC means and what it does. Just my Lolz

@ Bigpepe: How can you not believe what happened in Tokyo Drift :o :o :o
just an update on my car, it's been under a lot since i last posted it.

Car:
1989 Nissan HCR32
Skyline GTS-t 4 door Type-M

Performance:
RB20DET
T3 RB25 Turbo
Turbotech Pnumatic Boost Controller
K&N Pod Filter
GKtech Front-Mounted Intercooler
Drift brand Exhaust Control Valve
AM Performance 3" Split dump pipe with screamer
3" Custom Catback exhaust with JunBL muffler and twin Flutes, gutted cat
Straight pipe attachment to replace muffler for track
Bosch 040 fuel pump
Excedy Heavy Duty Button Clutch
TSL Remapped ECU
Power: 183rwkw at 12psi

Handling

Auto Strada Modena 3pce Wheels 17x8.5 and 17x9.5
OZ racing 3pce wheels 17x9 +24
Whiteline Adjustable Camber arms
Whiteline Adjustable Tracton arms
Whiteline adjustable 24/22 Sway Bars
Cusco adjustable front strut brace
ISC Adjustable Caster rods
Bilstein/Eibach Coilovers 6/4kg
Whiteline rear urethane subframe bushes
Modified S13 Rear subframe w/ custom toe rod mounts
Steering Rack Spacer
Alignment: +5.5 caster, -1.5 R&F camber, R-toe in 2mm

Other
GTR front bar
Autometer semi-sweep electric Oil Pressure
Autometer mechanical Boost/Vaccum Gauge
Manual Conversion
GKtech 350mm dished steering wheel
Sparco Rev fixed bucket seat

PICS

Vids(latest):
Drift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_XQLMY__E
Time Attack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1kB1PG-Xo
Quote from Scrabby :
@ Bigpepe: How can you not believe what happened in Tokyo Drift :o :o :o

If I remember correctly they did put a Skyline engine in Mustang, what an horrible thing to do.
I can't be bothered to go out and take a picture, especially as it's pitch black out there. But I drive one of these, (only in dark blue):

Leon Cupra 1.8 20V Turbo

It's not stupidly fast , (0-60 in 7.5), but most people don't expect it's pace, (especially 3 Series BMW drivers), because it looks so ordinary.
Quote from gezmoor :I can't be bothered to go out and take a picture, especially as it's pitch black out there. But I drive one of these, (only in dark blue):

Leon Cupra 1.8 20V Turbo

It's not stupidly fast , (0-60 in 7.5), but most people don't expect it's pace, (especially 3 Series BMW drivers), because it looks so ordinary.

Can I have your front splitter?
My first car.

-
(robt) DELETED by robt
Quote from BigPeBe :Nah, a turbo'd Pinto would do the job.

VTEC is a nice engine, but I think putting a jap-engine on Ford is a horrible idea.

Seen a few people put CADET18 and CADET20 engines in capris, not really to my taste, but apparently they go quick

At least now BigPeBe has a little austrian PeBe
or should that be latvian, i always get the flags confused
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG