The online racing simulator
Apologies for my behaviour
(32 posts, started )
Quote from m4ccy :
Im sorry guys, my 1st post as an S2 racer and i turn half the lfs communtiy against myself

It is better to turn half of the community against to than turning ALL of the community

Which means that you have a lot of posts to get the whole community behind you, don't worry, this will be forgotten in a year
Quote from chanoman315 :You can gfy m4ccy, that shit you shouldnt say it even to your enemy

agreed and agreed.

All I can do is apologise and hope you will all soon see the gentle nice character that truly is me
Quote from SamH :Incidentally, cardio-vascular exercise is an irresponsible waste of the planet's resources. It burns energy in a disgustingly wasteful and selfish way and it needlessly depleats the world's already limited food resources. This is the era of conservation, so get busy and sit on your backside. Stop the waste.

What brilliant advice!!

And, as I said before, thanks to the OP for apologising. If some more people did that on this forum then it might be a better place. (Obviously, only if they dont do it again :tilt
^ I praise you for being so cool about it
Quote from SamH :Yeah, a rush to your own funeral

There are a lot of sports that are dangerous. When you do sports, you never think of the what if's. You just go out there and do what you have to do.
Take boxing for example, that sport can leave you with brain damage but, boxers do the sport because they enjoy it. It's the adrenaline rush you get.

M4ccy, well done for saying sorry.
Quote from sam93 :Take boxing for example, that sport can leave you with brain damage but, boxers do the sport because they enjoy it. It's the adrenaline rush you get.

I guess it's more because of money than because of "enjoying it".

Someone who enjoys getting hit and ejoys hitting others must really have a lot of brain damage. illepall
Quote from zeugnimod :I guess it's more because of money than because of "enjoying it".

Someone who enjoys getting hit and ejoys hitting others must really have a lot of brain damage. illepall

Money will obviously been a reason aswell. But, they still enjoy it as the wouldn't do it else.

Apologies for my behaviour
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG