The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Is the American dude DWB?

Stream works for me now too

Yep, DWB's with us again.

The American Dude using a 'net connection via Siberia or some other remote land. :-D

d
Question... I hope it wasn't answered yet...

is GT1 forced to use the headlights? cause seeing this Mercury car using it all the time... (like in FiA GT the GT1 is forced)

or are they doing it just for fun...
Quote from amp88 :There are two American dudes on stream. DWB is the deeper voice who's only been here about a third of the time (because he's driving in today's race) and the other American is Jonathan Palmer (dekojester).

Oh yes I know deko. A bit too well IMO

You can't beat listening to the stream whilst racing on Race 3
flash hauls ass, perfect stream
#105 - CSF
Quote from hyntty :... when the stream has been the #2 one all along...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough but I can't see the #2 stream by any other way than watching the flash stream. I tried the #2 stream (.mu3 iirc) to open as a playlist in various apps but only got audio, just as I get bare audio if try the streams using the websites. Only one that works for me is the flash web page. I tried the #1 accidentally.
Quote from TFalke55 :Question... I hope it wasn't answered yet...

is GT1 forced to use the headlights? cause seeing this Mercury car using it all the time... (like in FiA GT the GT1 is forced)

Probs to alert to cars ahead that it's lapping. The TDRT current driver (Ratcliffe) has his perma on, it seems...a bind or app of some sort.

d
To me it works with wmp and winamp..

DEKO why does Falkes completely irrelevant question provoke more conversation than my conspiracy to commit driver change...
Quote from TFalke55 :Question... I hope it wasn't answered yet...

Some of us are using the headlights both GT1 and GT2 and its for fun
We have echo.
We have echo.
we have not
(only once you see )
i don't remember if i saw the team movies + sites. am i blind or..?
Is the 24 hour race at aston again this year?
Quote from J@tko :Is the 24 hour race at aston again this year?

It's at the end of January 2009, IIRC.
Quote from J@tko :Is the 24 hour race at aston again this year?

It will be on on the 24th of January. You can check the schedule here.
Quote from dekojester :Probs to alert to cars ahead that it's lapping. The TDRT current driver (Ratcliffe) has his perma on, it seems...a bind or app of some sort.

d

his lights arent on, it just looks like that
the textures of the headlights on the fxr are very bright
Quote from amp88 :It will be on on the 24th of January. You can check the schedule here.

Thank you.

No visits to Fern Bay this season?
Congrats First Racing.

BTW deko, who is Mr Rogue?
Congrats to First Racing, and to all other finishers.

Very entertaining race. Good job commentators and drivers.
Race is now finished. Great job to all the drivers and thanks to all the viewers for watching and giving us questions to use on the air. Hope you'll all join us in the new year for the 24 hours of Aston.
Good racing, good coverage dispite the technical problems. I will definately tune in to watch the next one.
Yeah, was very entertaining.

You definately have to commentate the whole 24 hours in Januaray now.
Quote from J@tko :Congrats First Racing.

BTW deko, who is Mr Rogue?

Roque is Rocabiliz
Enjoyed the comemntators much but i was voting on mercury racing somehow but good job F1RST team... who won the gt2 class?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG