The online racing simulator
AVG removed System32 files
(60 posts, started )
Quote from VoiD :gfsojxbx.dll "or something like that" ... dude seriously, you should learn some basics about PC´s and OS´...

Seconded.

Quote from Google :Your search - gfsojxbx.dll - did not match any documents.

no really thats the name and it says RUNDLL error

i already searched on google, but haven't found anything
If google shows nothing at all you don't need it. What's more important is finding the cause of the error and eradicating it
i already did a full system scan with Avast and removed some viruses.

EDIT: this start up i didnt get the error message, so maybe it was nothing
but now i still got this icon in the right bottem of my screen

it says windows securty is turned off, but its actually turned on.
OMG ^^

if u turned the avast on but windows showing u got no securit proramm then u got a virus... at me it was the same then i thrown Avast in the rubbish and bought me Kaspersky at there i never got problems for 2007 and 2008.
no look

not the virus but the automatic updates is turned off
Attached images
virus.JPG
when you re-installed xp, by any chance did you disconnect the internet connection? it's always a good idea to not be connected to the internet when flattening your system.
the best combo used to be (for me) antivir+blckice defender (firewall) with spybot
now, it's avast + sygate pro + spybot. i don't get virusus, but my system deos become unstable after a while but i think that's because i'm constantly messing with the os.
Quote from dadge :when you re-installed xp, by any chance did you disconnect the internet connection? it's always a good idea to not be connected to the internet when flattening your system.
the best combo used to be (for me) antivir+blckice defender (firewall) with spybot
now, it's avast + sygate pro + spybot. i don't get virusus, but my system deos become unstable after a while but i think that's because i'm constantly messing with the os.

i dont think i disconnected it, but now i use avast and spybot search and destroy
next time you have to reformat and install xp, dieconnect from the internet until you have your firewall, virus protection and spyware protection installed.
Quote from dadge :next time you have to reformat and install xp, dieconnect from the internet until you have your firewall, virus protection and spyware protection installed.

ok ill do that, but i hope i dont have to rnstall again

AVG removed System32 files
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG