The online racing simulator
the drift movie teaser
(14 posts, started )
the drift movie teaser
1. This replica has been done countless times before and a lot better
2. Angle is spelt wrong
3. This is a full simple copy of a simple trailer and the camerawork is bad... how did you manage to do that when all you had to do is copy?

I don't get it, why don't you want to spend even a bit of your time polishing your movies? You just stamp them like there is no tomorrow without looking at the quality.
#3 - BAMBO
Now why did you have to scare him? I didn't even got a chance to see it!

Thread Starter: The fact that you removed the video tells a lot. I mean if you didn't even had the courage to accept some bad criticism then how do you expect to get to the point of making epic videos?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :his opinion isn't always (ever) right!

The fact that the video was removed by the user from YT shows that it's not the case I think
Quote from BAMBO :Now why did you have to scare him? I didn't even got a chance to see it!

Thread Starter: The fact that you removed the video tells a lot. I mean if you didn't even had the courage to accept some bad criticism then how do you expect to get to the point of making epic videos?

first time i agree with Bambo...
Quote from squidhead :The fact that the video was removed by the user from YT shows that it's not the case I think

I stand by my point that you are scary.
#8 - Mysho
well, i wanted to watch it atleast, but this removing from YT by user tells a lot about that movie imo...
Thats just creepy.
i removed it bacause of the writing mistakes... but i updated the link so the movie is out... just press on the link in the first post

spuidhead: i have pc which is f****** slow.. so this quality is the best i could do...

AND i don't get scred by him... i do my thing and if you don't like it so is this okey... i'm not perfect and never be. i just have fun with making movies and nobody can't stop me to do movies if i like it i know that i'm not a spielberg og something like that i just have fun and this is what counts
Quote from Luxxxus :spuidhead: i have pc which is f****** slow.. so this quality is the best i could do...

Does not excuse from any of the mistakes I pointed out
Quote from asbjoern :first time i agree with Bambo...

Well that means that I'm on the right path or that you are loosing it

Anyway it was a nice idea for a first video, keep practicing and you will only get better with time.

the drift movie teaser
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG