The online racing simulator
when we can use VW's car?
(70 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :Has it even been confirmed that the Scirocco will be part of the S2 content?

The Scirocco will be released in Live for Speed at a later date which is not yet decided.
#27 - VoiD
You´re a genius..!
Quote from VoiD :You´re a genius..!

No, i'm not going to reveal my sources
the Scirocco is out tomorrow!

psst, tomorrow never comes.
Quote from Anathema :I guess they drop it on Christmas.

I drove the scirocco in Leipzig and the car seemed nearly finished to me. But I dont know how much perfection the devs will put in it.

Don't you forget something? Like, some quite big company holding the licence to any recreation of that car?

Quote from Syfoon :Surely VW would want it in LFS as soon as possible, I mean, at the end of the day, it's a source of promotion for their new car...

They got their promotion: they ran a contest at a three-day expo with over 200.000 visitors... Isn't that enough?

You guys get you hopes way to high... It comes when it comes and until that, take Scawen's advice and forget about it... Enjoy what you have (LfS or otherwise)...
Quote from marzman :The Scirocco will be released in Live for Speed at a later date which is not yet decided.

lol... seriously ?
Quote from mheee :the one which i can't call it's name,but i like it
it's a nice hatchback car
i want used as soon as possible in the last verison of S2!

When it's ready!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of the Scirroco, I saw one today. My god it's a very beautiful car, was in black with the big wheels. AHHDHH
Quote from S14 DRIFT :When it's ready!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of the Scirroco, I saw one today. My god it's a very beautiful car, was in black with the big wheels. AHHDHH

Yah I saw one the other day too. Looks and sounds awesome
#34 - VoiD
What´s so special about this..?

Just visit your local Volkswagen-dealer and take a look/drive.
Quote from VoiD :What´s so special about this..?

Just visit your local Volkswagen-dealer and take a look/drive.

poepl in North America can't because the car isn't coming the NA but i did see one at the Zurich International Aiport in Switzerland and it looked ummm well awsome
havent seen one yet
Ok if scawen gave so many answers in his first posts wth does no-one still know when it will be released? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REALLY GIVE ANY ANSWERS so get off your high horse. Sorry if i don't go following him round waiting for him to post/
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ok if scawen gave so many answers in his first posts wth does no-one still know when it will be released? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REALLY GIVE ANY ANSWERS so get off your high horse. Sorry if i don't go following him round waiting for him to post/

he said to me he releases it on tuesday
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ok if scawen gave so many answers in his first posts wth does no-one still know when it will be released? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T REALLY GIVE ANY ANSWERS so get off your high horse. Sorry if i don't go following him round waiting for him to post/

Apology accepted but a it would be nice if you put in the effort!
Dude, you seeing it all wrong, i didn't make the thread and tbh im not really too arsed when it will be released but if they say an estimated month and they say "but it could be before or after that" then it would stop threads like this instead of sayin "a long time" which gives us absolutely no clue. I only even reaplied because i thought the guy would of got flamed and i didn't think he deserved it, its the devs fault not his IMO.
It's ok, he's just jelous my bike is better than his rallycar.
S14 he wasn't talking to me you nonce.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude, you seeing it all wrong, i didn't make the thread and tbh im not really too arsed when it will be released but if they say an estimated month and they say "but it could be before or after that" then it would stop threads like this instead of sayin "a long time" which gives us absolutely no clue. I only even reaplied because i thought the guy would of got flamed and i didn't think he deserved it, its the devs fault not his IMO.

Yes but don't you get why they don't say 'estimated a month but it could be before or after'?? As soon as they give that estimate, and a month and one day passes, people start to whine. They say 'hey it was supposed to be roughly a month, so it should be out any day now'. Then they start complaining more and saying they have a right to know why it's taking longer than it should, and then it just gets out of hand. And that's shit that the devs shouldn't have to deal with. And that's why they don't give estimates. Does that not make sense to you?
Quote from mheee :the one which i can't call it's name,but i like it
it's a nice hatchback car
i want used as soon as possible in the last verison of S2!

as a Chinese too, i'd like use 汉语 to communicate to you
Well when the scirocco come to LFS , in real life that car whould be Scrap car...
Quote from Inouva :Well when the scirocco come to LFS , in real life that car whould be Scrap car...

It's a VW, it will probably survive longer than mankind.
...... it will never be released. (at the rate development is progressing)

:munching_

when we can use VW's car?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG