The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Don't tell me you really thought it's an FZR.

MagnoT is still alive, so it is possible
Thats... just to cool to be a simple edited pic :wow:
Its awesome Taavi, makes me want to drive the RAC right now :bowdown:
Awesome Taavi, thanks.
hello, could anyone explain how to make wheels look like moving with cs3? i was trying to do that but all that i got was just strange.could anyone give a tutorial link or just explain?
Quote from LaimisD1 :hello, could anyone explain how to make wheels look like moving with cs3? i was trying to do that but all that i got was just strange.could anyone give a tutorial link or just explain?

In brief - Select the wheel with the elliptical marquee selection tool. Go to filter - blur - radial blur and play with the settings until you're happy with the result.

I had found a series of good tutorials for basic sim screenshot editing, but I can't find it and don't have time to keep looking. That should get you started, though.
thanks
Keep them comin' Taavi, very nice.

I like how the white 'stripe' almost looks reflective in that edit.
Very nice edits Taavi Where do you get the high-res skins from?
Anyone have this pic in hi-res (1280x1024)?

Super nice Taavi My new background (almost)
Attached images
Hah.png
Wow! What skin is that in the second pic? the first car?
Falken's team private.
thanks.
I would zoom in a bit
Quote from Spangler_CZE :I would zoom in a bit

I wouldn't. The first shot is just about perfect imho - the extra space around the cars assists in the suggestion of movement by showing somewhere for the car to go. Zooming in would reduce that effect in this case.
my first try in editing
Attached images
night race.jpg
Street-tuned rides:
Attached images
XRT vs FXO.jpg
FXO uber-wing!.jpg
FF, one of my main criticisms of your edits is the seeminly random blurring you do on them. The blurred portions of an image are determined simply by how far those parts are from the end of the lens, whether they be on the floor on in the sky. It's not like focus, where the sharp parts of the image are where you point it; it's distance related.

For example, in your FXO image above, the rear of the car is sharp, the signs above the road are completely blurred yet the cones which are further away from the signs are also sharp which would never be possible IRL without merging more than one image together.

I'm not slagging you off, just saying that if you take a bit more time with the blurring and do it less randomly you'd end up with much better pics.
Noted that, thanks. How is this? I didn't go full-out with blur this time.
Attached images
XRT shot.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :add-on lights epic fail!

people with n00b in there name is a epic fail.
Shut up.
Don't try turning this place into the oify and facepunch...

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG