The online racing simulator
Searching a person (dont know LFS-name)
Hi, how can i find the lfs name of a person? yesterday i played with a sympathic person and i wanna get in contact with him. but i only know the game name. Hope, someone can help me and sry for my bad english.
Soo.. what is it? You may never cross paths if the said person doesn't actively read the forums
ok thanks i must think about it
Just go to LFSWORLD, go to your Online Race Results and have a look at your races from yesterday (10 in total) to see if any of the other player names rings a bell. If you know what server it was on - you raced on 4 different servers yesterday - you should be able to figure out who it was easily enough.

Good luck!
Go http://www.lfsworld.net/ find the Online Race Results folder and in there your races from yesterday, incl. the racers. Some useful info of this friendly racer you might already have so check out the few guys you raced as you´ll see info on :
Name:Country:Birthday: Team:
Worth a shot and good luck.

@ What a quality post, obsolum ! ;-)
#6 - amp88
If you want to see the player's license name (i.e. not their racer name) then press N to switch between "Names over cars", "Names off" and "Connection list". Get to the connection list display (the one that shows the kick/ban, send and save setup buttons). Now look for the player you want to know and press and hold ctrl+shift. You'll now be able to see their license name. If you right click on their name while you're holding ctrl+shift you'll copy their name to chat. You can then use ctrl+c to copy it to your clipboard (and use ctrl+v to paste it into the forum). You can then use that to send them a PM on the forum or add them to your buddy/contact list. You can save online replays by pressing 2 and saving them with a name. That way you can watch the race again and look for usernames.
Wow, thank you guys, i am searching now on lfsworld.
Y'know if you had of given us his name that he races with, team, or some other infomation we could have probbably helped you a bit.
Hey was it me?
It said sympathetic person, so no.
I may as well post in here instead of making a new thread!

A couple of days ago, some demo user made a thread in the skins section asking someone to upload some skins to lfsworld. I said I would do it the next day if nobody beat me to it. The thread then disappeared? Anyone know why it did that and what the user's name was? My post doesn't show up in the 'find all posts by Timdpr' thing.
Quote from Timdpr :I may as well post in here instead of making a new thread!

A couple of days ago, some demo user made a thread in the skins section asking someone to upload some skins to lfsworld. I said I would do it the next day if nobody beat me to it. The thread then disappeared? Anyone know why it did that and what the user's name was? My post doesn't show up in the 'find all posts by Timdpr' thing.

I think it's probably because you're not supposed to upload skins for demo users. I might be wrong.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I think it's probably because you're not supposed to upload skins for demo users. I might be wrong.

Really? Could somebody show me the rule? I'll take your word for it, though.

[/n00b mode]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG