The online racing simulator
Quote from andybarsblade :The only bulls**t thats being spouted is when people like you jump to conclusions.

Because I take a moment to think about how exactly the BNP are going to achieve their targets
Quote from andybarsblade :Again jumping to conclusions. When did i say **** off back home? PEOPLE OF THE WORLD i have no objections to you coming to live and work in great britain or where ever you want to go, But i do object to unfair employment laws. stupid "pc" policing, benefit cheats, Illegal immirgrants and the habouring of known Islamic extremists being given hand out after hand out in this land because its against their human rights to send them home!

You shouldn't worry then, there are only 3 or 4 cases which the Daily Mail get hold of, then they make it seem like a plague of killer muslim terrorbots that run off childrens tears, because that sells papers.
Quote from andybarsblade :Show me where they say they will "force" anyone out apart from illegals/serious criminal immirgrants?

Quote from BNP General Election Manifesto 1997 :The horrifying future that awaits Britain as a result of the follies of Third World immigration can only be averted if we adopt two very firm policies: 1) Future immigration of non-whites must be stopped; 2) Non-whites already here must be repatriated or otherwise resettled overseas and Britain made once again a white country".

Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not sure how you define the British nationality.

Being a British subject with a British passport usually does the trick for most people...
Quote from STROBE :Being a British subject with a British passport usually does the trick for most people...

Not the BNP though.
Quote : This is our contract with the people' I believe in Britain. It is a great country with a great history. The British people are a great people. But I believe Britain can and must be better: better schools, better hospitals, better ways of tackling crime, of building a modern welfare state, of equipping ourselves for a new world economy.
I want a Britain that is one nation, with shared values and purpose, where merit comes before privilege, run for the many not the few, strong and sure of itself at home and abroad.
I want a Britain that does not shuffle into the new millennium afraid of the future, but strides into it with confidence.

Doesn't THAT sound good?
A prize to the first person that can tell me where I got THAT Nationalistic stuff from?

And a whited-out linky for those that cant be arsed to think **http://labour-party.org.uk/man ... 97-labour-manifesto.shtml

My point is this (Specially for Sam)...Just because somebody says something 11 years ago, doesn't necessarily mean that they have any intention whatsoever of actually DOING it!
Quote from Bladerunner :(That is from your profile..in case you had forgotten )
Obvious it is a waste of effort trying to argue with somebody that is just out to wind people up for the hell of it.

So you're taking a couple of glib comments on my profile over several pages of trading arguments in here? That's like... oh I don't know. I suppose it's like reading a couple of bullshit stories in the Mail and taking those as your gospel.

Oh... Hehe. Sorry.
Quote from andybarsblade :PEOPLE OF THE WORLD i have no objections to you coming to live and work in great britain or where ever you want to go, But i do object to unfair employment laws. stupid "pc" policing, benefit cheats, Illegal immirgrants and the habouring of known Islamic extremists being given hand out after hand out in this land because its against their human rights to send them home!

hear hear!

I'm guessing all you people going on about immigration etc are fairly familiar with the policies proposed by one Mr. Enoch Powell back in the 60s?
Quote from SamH :..

11 years out of date Sam

BNP 2008
we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question
Quote from thisnameistaken :So you're taking a couple of glib comments on my profile over several pages of trading arguments in here? That's like... oh I don't know. I suppose it's like reading a couple of bullshit stories in the Mail and taking those as your gospel.

Oh... Hehe. Sorry.

Sorry to disappoint you, I NEVER read the Mail...too many big words for a knuckle dragger like me!

As for the Guardian, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it. The only newspaper I buy is The Oxford Mail...and that is because our local news is rarely covered on 5-Live, which I listen to about 8 hours a day
Nick Eriksen one of their candidates in London (and still full membe of the BNP) was forced to resign his candidacy was after he was exposed for writing offensive, sexist and racist blogs under the name Sir John Bull.

"the South Africans will never stage a proper World Cup, how could they? It's a black country."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2 ... c/21/thefarright.politics

Explain again how the BNP are not a racist party .

PS. if any of the mods feel that the quote is out of order feel free to edit.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nick Eriksen one of their candidates in London (and still full membe of the BNP) was forced to resign his candidacy was after he was exposed for writing offensive, sexist and racist blogs under the name Sir John Bull.

"the South Africans will never stage a proper World Cup, how could they? It's a black country."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2 ... c/21/thefarright.politics

Explain again how the BNP are not a racist party .

PS. if any of the mods feel that the quote is out of order feel free to edit.

Wow he's really hardcore! I hear things 100 times worse on every call of duty server ive ever been on.

Oh and does that mean labour are pro sex offenders?
Quote from andybarsblade :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7338553.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2 ... ernational_Airport_attack

http://www.express.co.uk/posts ... ics-hijack-British-prison-

1. Information obtained under torture will never be considered in court as evidence, therefore the appeal was won, rightfully so.

2. British born with British passports, angry at their government for starting an illegal war.

3. Bit of a theme here, British born, angry at their government for starting an illegal war against their parents home country.

4. That prison is poorly run, as the article says they had a bad situation with Irish terrorists back in 94.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
2. British born with British passports, angry at their government for starting an illegal war.

3. Bit of a theme here, British born, angry at their government for starting an illegal war against their parents home country

For the record, I am British born, and I hold a British passport....and I am angry at the government for spending a fortune on a pathetic excuse for a war.

but I didnt blow up London or ram raid a Scottish airport.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :1. Information obtained under torture will never be considered in court as evidence, therefore the appeal was won, rightfully so.

3. Bit of a theme here, British born, angry at their government for starting an illegal war against their parents home country.

4. That prison is poorly run, as the article says they had a bad situation with Irish terrorists back in 94.

I really hope non of your family or anyone you care about ever have their lives taken by some one like the above. These are not victims these people (animals) are pure scum. Next you'll be telling me the victims of 911 had it coming to em and the terrorists were the real victims.
Wow i cant believe some of the things people come out with.

Really........
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :1. Information obtained under torture will never be considered in court as evidence, therefore the appeal was won, rightfully so.

Couple more points

1, British born, is that meant to mean something? am i meant to question his motive? To me main thing that makes you british is when some body asks you what you are you say British do you think these arseholes did?

Another proud brit http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7743334.stm

2, If this scum were so angry at the british government for starting an illegal war why dont they get on the next plane to iraq/afghanistan and fight for what they believed in? Instead of being cowards and killing/wounding alot of innocent people.
Quote :And imo that wasnt what started it, Id say what started it was a city of people being invaded without having a say in it. ... At the time of the riot, Bradford had the second largest population of Asians of any UK city

Ah I see, I picked up on the wrong point. You see, I just wasn't racist enough to see what you where suggesting. I thought you meant 'invaded' by the march, you meant 'invaded' literally because you see immigration as an afront to your sense of nation. Am I right?

So tell me, just why is immigration an invasion? Do they come here, take our jobs, our women, and not pay taxes? I can't quite remember, but seemingly the fear of "they're everywhere" seems to have some evil unexplained connotation that I just do not understand. Even if they really are everywhere, what's the big deal? They're just people, trying to get from A to B through life, just like me, just like you. Ordinary people. The difference is they have moved to another country in search of making a better life for themselves.

Now yes, some of those who come do have criminal tendances, but i've got news for you - we didn't solve our crime problem when we exported it to Australia. Crime is just a part of having a structured society in that some people will operate outside of the conventions.

Some of them, because they arrive with nothing, will be willing to work for less and work hard, because they're trying to put bread on the table. Some British people do this too, because they also have nothing and are willing to work themselves out of poverty.

As for taking our women: Some of theirs are damned fit and i'd go down on them any day. Some are skanky. Well there's great diversity amongst British women too, so no difference there either.

Some of them will at some point need the National Health Service because they've been in an accident, or have fallen ill. Yes we patch them up. Healthcare for all, that was the founding principle. We don't charge tourists either, the only cashier at a British hospital GIVES you money. I'm proud of that. We dont have the best healthcare in the world I know, but it is very good and it is free. That's our way. You might not like it, but at least be proud of it and cherrish it whilst we still have an NHS, believe me, we're a lot better off for healthcare than America is with their privatised system.

Some of them will retain a religion or a faith that is not dominant in this country. Well i'm sorry but the antidisestablishmentarianists have had their way and Church is not seperate from State in the UK, I disagree with it, but we must accept then that if our official religion is to be part of government and culture then we have to accept that other religions have their place too. I am personally NOT of the official faith, or any other, and wish we could do away with all organised religion - but i'll tolerate them, just about, whilst I have too - including the official one.

So yes, we have immigration, it's quite high, and we take in more than most other countries in the world by head count, and as a proportion of our population 5 times more even than America. But is immigration evil?

I argue it is not. These are people, like you and I.

As a concept the only immigration I have ever found hard to stomach is by people who come here and hate us, but in point of fact this is actually very are and limited to just a handful of oddball clerics and a few fundamentalists Muslims since the reign of our former glorious leader the right honourable second coming himself, Christian hard liner Tony Blair. The Muslim Council of Great Britain would do a lot of good for their faith and for immigrants of all creeds if they just disbanded and buggered off instead of pretending they are ligitimate, when really they're just the BNP for Muslims. That's not an immigration issue, that's a political/faith issue. It's easy to confuse the two, but we'd do well to remember we're at war sometimes.

Quote :Wow thats very strange because the mayor of London says there are 400,000 illegals in london alone so your "stats" dont add up

*shrug* I got the stats from the National Statistics office, maybe they dont count illegals on the grounds they shouldnt be here and the Home Office should be removing them?

Quote :If you label everyone who supports the BNP a racist then its getting bigger not smaller.

andybarsblade, in this thread I have witnessed you being racist. It's in writing, you might not see it as racism - as racists rarely do they see it as purely logical and plain fact how could it be unjust? Well in my view it is unjust. So I hardly feel how you are qualified to make this statement, personally. I think you are the least able person to identify what is racism that I have ever personally had a discussion of the subject with.

Quote :Do you really believe this country or any other european country is better for mass immigration from countrys outside the EU?

So you think immigrants make the country worse? I dont know about you, but I think Shotglass raises a valid point about inbreeding! :P

Seriously, I do not think our country is the worse for immigration. Do you? Can you substantiate any point you raise on the subject?

Quote :10-4 I just dont like being called a racist because i dont want my home turned into a islamic hell hole.

You ARE racist, you've stood up tall and proud and defended xenophobic statements - hell you even make one right here - and yet you still havn't provided any material or substance to your often quite wild claims. Your house isnt about to be turned into an islamic hell hole, this might be insensitive of me, but i'm not sure what the Korahn calls hell anyway.

Quote :he has pushed the country to record levels of debt and wants to borrow more!

He was a rubbish exchequer (kept being "prudent" during boom, and started spending lavishly in bust to buy votes). He's a rubbish Prime Minister except now he manages to actually genuinely offend me, and i've never met him. Please dont confuse liberal thinking with support, advocating, or condoning a vote for the labour party. Thank you.

Quote :Again jumping to conclusions. When did i say **** off back home? PEOPLE OF THE WORLD i have no objections to you coming to live and work in great britain or where ever you want to go, But i do object to unfair employment laws. stupid "pc" policing, benefit cheats, Illegal immirgrants and the habouring of known Islamic extremists being given hand out after hand out in this land because its against their human rights to send them home!
And one other thing that makes my blood boil is when workers come over from eastern europe with no intention of learning the language making a honest living or doing anything but sending the money they earn back home and taking jerbs away from british familys

*sigh*. You've not been listening have you? Well you have, but to the rhetoric of a hyptnotic public speaker I think... As we've said all along this thread, and are still saying - back it up with figures. You supported your "78% of inner london schools are ****** war zones and this is bad because I dont know" with a link to a general wiki page on the United Kingdom. As I said before, 78% might be right, I cant find the figure - can you prove it and then please explain to me why it is rellevent or a bad thing? You have not been able to do that, and in any rational sense I should have stopped discussing with you a long time ago.

Quote :I really hope non of your family or anyone you care about ever have their lives taken by some one like the above. These are not victims these people (animals) are pure scum. Next you'll be telling me the victims of 911 had it coming to em and the terrorists were the real victims.

No, i've always said 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to the peace process in Northern Ireland. It'll be nothing new. Seriously, we're at war, you gotta expect a few bombs on friendly soil now and again.
Quote :2, If this scum were so angry at the british government for starting an illegal war why dont they get on the next plane to iraq/afghanistan and fight for what they believed in? Instead of being cowards and killing/wounding alot of innocent people.

Are you aware of the civilian body count in Iraq? Some have suggested it reached 7 digits some years ago...
Quote from Becky Rose :Are you aware of the civilian body count in Iraq? Some have suggested it reached 7 digits some years ago...

If my house/street/town was full of AK47 wielding terrorists that i was happy to live amongst id expect to get shot to
Quote from Becky Rose :Snip

Please stop with your ridiculous nerdy lies im sick to death of them.

have you had a run in with members of the bnp/nazi types in the past because thats what it seems like.
Quote from andybarsblade :If my house/street/town was full of AK47 weliding terrorists that i was happy to live amongst id expect to get shot to

I think many people in Iraq do expect to get shot. Daily. Either by the crazed religious lunatic with the gun, or by the crazed religious lunatic with the cruise missile.
Quote from andybarsblade :Please stop with your ridiculous nerdy freak lies im sick to death of them.

I've not lied, i've just repeatedly asked you to back up your facts and suggested that immigrants are human beings just like you and me. Your retort is to call them "lies" and still not substantiate your argument.

Quote :have you had a run in with members of the bnp/nazi types in the past because thats what it seems like.

Yes I have. I was assaulted earlier this year by 3 neo-fascists one of whome was armed.

I still have the weapon if you'd like to see it.

(you might have to think about that one)
Quote from Becky Rose :

Yes I have. I was assaulted earlier this year by 3 neo-fascists one of whome was armed.

I still have the weapon if you'd like to see it.

(you might have to think about that one)

Please explain how you got into this altercation?

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG