The online racing simulator
This scirocco for police on cruise servers
(18 posts, started )
i was browsing the internet in a way that a average guy does on a sunday morning and i came across this and thought that it would be cool if it was the police scirocco in cruise servers.

what do you think?
Attached images
tune-it-safe-vw-scirocco-polizei_5.jpg
I don't think adding a police car is passing Scawen right now. But it can be used as a pace car though.
Quote from scottmackie :i was browsing the internet in a way that a average guy does on a sunday morning and i came across this and thought that it would be cool if it was the police scirocco in cruise servers.

what do you think?

No.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I don't think adding a police car is passing Scawen right now. But it can be used as a pace car though.

+1342 for that pace car. btw it still can be converted to police car changing ddses, skins etc.
Im dying to get my hands on this baby now...
Gahh! More 'Rocco teasing!:banghead:
Just design a skin andleave it. This is when the LFS factions collide, when people start asking for, let's face it, stupid additions.
1 reason for a no, LFS is a racing simulator.
Quote from Racer325 :1 reason for a no, LFS is a racing simulator.

why not, that could be pace car. if it would be pace car, it would be able to be skinned for cruise police car
#11 - Migz
I like this idea.
It could be like a option think in the pits.
Like you can select if you want the uf1 to be a convertable or not (or something like that).
With the scirocco we could select if we want it to be pimped out like a pace car or not XD

Edit:
Quote from scottmackie :i was browsing the internet in a way that a average guy does on a sunday morning and i came across this and thought that it would be cool if it was the police scirocco in cruise servers.

what do you think?

Looking for pr0n then?

what do you think?

What does a police Scirocco have to do with naked chicks with fake tits and.. nevermind, I'm not going to finish that sentence...

Quote from batteryy :why not, that could be pace car. if it would be pace car, it would be able to be skinned for cruise police car

I agree with the pacecar is a cool idea, but the first post was a police car. and LFS is a racing simulator, not designed for cruising, IMO.
Quote from Racer325 :1 reason for a no, LFS is a racing simulator.

Now who says everyone has got to do that? It's not on the contract when you buy the game.:hihi:
Like i just said above, Making a police car for the game?.. i didn't say you wasn't aloud to cruise

Lfs is a racing simulator. and i highly doubt cop cars would be added.
For me LFS is a driving simulator, no matter you are racing or cruising, even

drifting is allowed if asking me. Insim is nice stuff and all possible to do with

should be accepted and respected, no matter you like it or not.

I like to have a look at the endless database of CTRA but on the other hand I

like to cruise on CLC too as well. Insim is a big advantage of LFS imo.
I just wanna dev release the CMX viewer with the scirocco , to start making skins
Quote from Migz :I like this idea.
It could be like a option think in the pits.
Like you can select if you want the uf1 to be a convertable or not (or something like that).
With the scirocco we could select if we want it to be pimped out like a pace car or not XD

Edit:

Looking for pr0n then?

erm...

lol

and good idea.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG