The online racing simulator
Anyway, please keep submitting news! The show gets thousands of views per episode so if you get your news featured, a lot of people will see it.

EDIT - The Intel Tour BF1 was featured in the episode, so keep watching the website for when the latest episode comes out.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Watch episode 29 for my interview with SamH about V1 Championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNVRULlN1U

Watched it and liked it! Good job. Maybe some of the abbreviations (UKCT, CTRA ++) weren't so easy to grasp for non-LFSers, but that wasn't really essential either. I think the message about the V1 Championship was conveyed very well.
Please please stop rolling around on your chair - its very annoying!!!!

But very nice otherwise

And can someone give Jessica a lesson in 'pronouncing European track names' please
And "Astn Mar'Un" gets annoying tooo
when will we see some LFS race reviews in ISR episode?
Quote from Ondrejko :when will we see some LFS race reviews in ISR episode?

Next episode probably. The reports you will see will be quite old, but meh.
that's ok. i just wanna see how it looks. btw. do we have to make our own english commentary to video?
Quote from Ondrejko :that's ok. i just wanna see how it looks. btw. do we have to make our own english commentary to video?

If you could make a script for me to read, that would help.
first i have to see some video report to see what i should get in a script. do you already have video race reviews from someone?
Saw it yesterday. Nice report, ''Mikey.'' :P
Well it's better than Michael Paaassinghaaaam.

Nice report and good show as always.

EDIT: 400 posts!
You're getting better with every show, Passo! Keep it up!
very nice report

i liked the part where they crashed in the warm up lap, looks very realistic
Mikey
Are you going to report also about 16 hours race of Kyoto GP Long? Second biggest race after 24hours in January tho.
way to go mikey! alot alot better, very nice! keep up the good work

and yeah talk about the 16h race and inlcude how my team mate fell asleep and never showed up and we had to pull out
Quote from Mysho :Mikey
Are you going to report also about 16 hours race of Kyoto GP Long? Second biggest race after 24hours in January tho.

Not all the replays had been uploaded at the time of me making that report - and my report was too long anyway so there wasn't time. But I'll have it in the next report, even if it's only a short piece.
Didn't realise RSWC would feature in this, great report!

P.S. Sorry for the bump from behind in the feature race.
Well, Mr Paaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhsinghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhmmmmm, it'll be fun to commentate MoE this weekend with you from WE. :-)

Great work as per usual.

Nice lapel microphone on Jessica ! Shame that it was pointed AWAY from her mouth. Those things are quite directional in their pickup patterns - that is, if they got an omni and not a cardioid.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG