The online racing simulator
What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
honda vfr400 nc30

my dads got a 1.8tdi 205, and his play toy is a 1.3 turbo metro engined mini.
VW Polo 86c - 55hp ... enough for starters, if i have money sometime, i'd buy something bigger
I drive a 1979 ford XD falcon ute

Or I ride an xr250r

Dad drives a 1967 fairly modified ford xr fairmont

Quote from v4forlife :honda vfr400 nc30

aahh bikes used to have a zzr600, trx850 and then zx7r, wife used to have a honda firestorm 1000 v twin.....

now drive a toyota lucida 2.2 td auto people carrier (kids replaced bikes!!)
Bikes.. I had a Aprilia Sport Pro (125cc) back in the '02-'03 and then a '01 KTM 520 EXC which I swapped to a '92 ZXR750 Kawasaki.. thinking about getting a SV650 or VTR1000F for this summer. Bikes are awesome
Quote from Matrixi :Bikes.. I had a Aprilia Sport Pro (125cc) back in the '02-'03 and then a '01 KTM 520 EXC which I swapped to a '92 ZXR750 Kawasaki.. thinking about getting a SV650 or VTR1000F for this summer. Bikes are awesome

never rode the original zxr750, supposed to be mad!!
always wanted to go on a ktm!!
vtr1000 wheeeeeeelie all day!!
The ZXR was a pretty wicked machine, mine had the R model cams, Remus pipe and slightly bigger carbs done to it. Only problem with these old ZXR:s are the valves, they just don't want to stay inside the engine head and adjusting the valve clearance is a pain. Here's the nicest pic I could find of her.

The KTM was love at first sight (or ride ). It could do such insane wheelies, was childs play popping the front wheel up from 70-80km/h on fourth gear, some people even do over 20km long wheelies with these bikes I've lost most pictures of it but here's one http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/ktm-520exc-01.jpg

Now that I'm a bit older I prefer japanese V2 bikes like the VTR, TL1000R, SV650/1000 etc. Never been in to customs/harleys tho, only corpses travel with their feet forwards. I do respect Ducatis a lot, but I'm not too sure about Italian reliability in the long run (had a bit of electric problems in my old Aprilia)..
#33 - Smax
Right now I walk/use the bus/push bike 'cos I'm a skint student, but I came across a few pics of the Cossie I used to own. The front end damage was caused when it was in a car park, I was gutted and never did find the clown who did it.
#34 - Lino
I drive a 1994 GMC Suburban K2500 4x4 Turbo Diesel.
No car but a nice Suzuki GSXF 750 named Akxa is my ride in the real world!

//Max
Attached images
maxeos_GSXF750.jpg
A Saab 9000, leather interior with a manual gearbox, catback exhaust, Nordic performance chip, and new injectors, i got 2 new sellholm struts, with springs to, just need to get the thumb out of my butt and install them.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
dont laugh..

I drive a 2000 toyota Echo....

but my mother owns a 1976 Corvette Stingray 427ci. it's got 67,000 original miles on it. not a bad piece.
I have Land rover Freelander Sport 3.5l
I have a Rover 216GTi (1991) 5door powered by Honda with D16A9 engine inside of 1600cc with ecu and 135hp.
Yellow Koni shocks, Red Eibach springs, Sebring 101' excaust, OMP engine bar, K&N or JR airFilter, Splitfire spark plug cables, Michelin Pilot Exalto 82v 195-50-15, Quindum Hanzel double brakes at front and default brakes at rear.

ICE
RadioCD Sony CDX-C580R

Front speakers Boschmann 2 ways
Rear speakers Boschmann,
Boschmann 4channel PCH-8800LX 600 Watt,

Axton CAA-20,
Subwoofer Sony Xplod 12'' (handmade box).
CD Changer MP3 CDX-T70MX (6 CDs) Xplod.

These are 2 photos of my baby.

Quote from indo420 :but my mother owns a 1976 Corvette Stingray 427ci. it's got 67,000 original miles on it. not a bad piece.

Is your mother single by any chance?
I drive a 2002 Nissan Sentra spec V. Fun car to drive in town and when taking off ramps.
Here's a pic of it before I bought it. Not that clean anymore. Stupid white car. Wash it, then a mile later it's all dirty again . Ah well... Thats my only complaint about it.
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6929/sentra0032nm.jpg

My dad has some real nice muscle cars. He has a 1971 Chevelle SS 454 and a 1972 Pontiac GTO 455.
Quote from Rappa Z :i want a M3 when i grow up

Me too!
My dad drives a 320D in mint green (yes, i know... but it's a company car so no worrys lol) and my mum drives a Renault Scenic.

I don't drive yet

Edit: My dad went to a different company. Got a C200K then a Kia Picanto 1.1 for a week LMAO but that soon changed to his current Renault 225, bloody quick and were are awaiting delivery of new TT 2.0TFSI in January. Anybody been driven in the new TT btw? was wondering how it is??
Got my driving license this week and driving my dad's -98 Toyota Corolla with astonishing 1.3 litre engine
i have to wait 2.5 more years..

My brother (24) drives a styled widebody crx (lives in other city)

nd my dad http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=OPNIZZMV << Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRDI with some accesoires ..

my mum drives a Peugeot 306 with a window wich is not comming down anymore

And my sis (20) drives a subaru impreza... (she lives somewhere, far away from here, north of NL)

she is looking for a newer model, but she doesnt have money enough cuz of the house she bought with her friend

Im Alfa Romeo freak.. so my car has to be a alfa romeo

Now you guys now my family !!!
Nice collection tristan, MX-buddy.

I'm driving a MX-5 too. Love the car.

Also driving TVR Griffith, if I'm nice to my dad.

Quote from Smax :Right now I walk/use the bus/push bike 'cos I'm a skint student, but I came across a few pics of the Cossie I used to own. The front end damage was caused when it was in a car park, I was gutted and never did find the clown who did it.

I'm a Cossie lover!!
do u think i could get me dad's lotus Europa on Barret Jackson? It has like 120000 miles though. Nice racing engine though.
I drive the fllowing:

What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG