The online racing simulator
Quote from Rdcranno :
By voting for BNP they might suddenly wake up and realise the situation.

:headbang::jawdrop::jawdrop: Well done that man!
Indeed. They would need a miracle to get in. However, I'm sure they are very pleased about the free publicity and the persecution of the members will no doubt win them some more (including right minded people who thought being a member of a political party wasn't frowned upon). They aren't in power so why the hell is everyone thinking they are and forgetting about those who are?
Quote from andybarsblade ::headbang::jawdrop::jawdrop: Well done that man!

Yup very well done

You will justify their racist views and they will get stronger for the next election. Then maybe you'll get your wish and they will get elected. Next they'll run all the immigrates out of the country and you'll have your utopia!
Friggin dream on All your doing is supporting racism!! Plain and simple!!!!
If the BNP did actually get elected I would flee the country, no point going over details all regulars here know why I would have a reason to fear them. So moving on from that...

I would want to get out fast before ID papers and the border controls became too rigid as I dont suppose it would be long before I would be pink triangled in some way and became stuck here waiting for my fate.

I would need to claim asylum in a neighbouring country. France and Netherlands are pretty easy to get to from here, though neigher are English speaking countries, I could do both on a little boat, aswell as cheap aeroplane alternatives.

So I arrive in, for the sake of argument Netherlands as I know more Dutch than French, and before I go I look up the Dutch word for asylum on Google Translate "asiel". I arrive, i've got away from a regime which for sure would have persecuted me if i'd stayed.

I dont know the language, I have nowhere to live and very little in the way of food or savings, but i'm prepared to work.

Should I be deported back to Britain to face persecution by a regime which does not like "my kind"? Or should I be given the chance to work, to contribute to Dutch society, and to build a life for my self.
Quote from Rdcranno :God, do you really believe that they'd get in power?

Luckily, despite making a few minor gains in the last few years, the fact is that they will never make an impact in British politics because the overwhelming majority of our fine citizens would never entertain the idea of having such an abhorrent group in power.

The thread might as well end here. The ignorant gullible minority have shown their true colours.
Neither side is going to change their views. All we're doing now is giving the BNP far more thread time than they deserve. (which is absolutely none imo)
Quote from Toddshooter :
Friggin dream on All your doing is supporting racism!! Plain and simple!!!!

Stop waving the racism card for christ sake.

Im entitled to have my own opinion, fact is we are getting over run, and the guys who are suppose to watch my back just constantly screw me over. If that makes me a racist then so be it.
Quote from boothy :I'm sure they are very pleased about the free publicity

I'm sure they orchestrated the whole thing.
Quote from Rdcranno :Stop waving the racism card for christ sake.

Im entitled to have my own opinion, fact is we are getting over run, and the guys who are suppose to watch my back just constantly screw me over. If that makes me a racist then so be it.

If you think its because of the colour of their skin or the religion they ad hear to then yes your a racist!!
Also if you read their manifesto it is as plain as the nose on your face that they are racist!!
Quote from Becky Rose :If the BNP did actually get elected I would flee the country

I would definately leave the country. I don't want to live in a place where the majority of people would elect a racist leader. I expect many people would feel the same way, and the BNP would claim victory because more people were leaving the country, without realising those were educated and skilled British people ashamed of what their country had become. I would probably end up moving to Germany, oh the irony.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I would definately leave the country. I don't want to live in a place where the majority of people would elect a racist leader.

I'd be right behind you, along with virtually everyone i know. There would be mass emigration on a scale never seen before.

It'll never happen though
Just imagine it, the EU countries would complain about all the liberal British immigrants taking their jobs.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just imagine it, the EU countries would complain about all the liberal British immigrants taking their jobs.

And the only people left in the UK would be the economic migrants and Nick Griffin.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Quote from Rdcranno :I would possibly jump ship if they came into power. I dont support the BNP, but i would use them to cast a vote of protest. Maybe i sounded like a BNP fanboy. But i am concerned as to what this country is becoming.

The problem is if enough people do that then it might actually happen, it's safer to vote Liberal if you want to protest, we all know Labour and Conservatives dislike the Liberal Democrats more than the BNP.
Someone needs to tell and really good joke in here to lighten the mood. Talking about Race, Religion, or Politics is always a good way to get the blood pressure up.
And trying to get your point across to someone who has wildly different views is very trying. I think its time for a group hug....whats that sharp stabbing pain in my back?????
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :it's safer to vote Liberal if you want to protest,

The most sensible form of protest vote is to spoil your ballot. By law the number of spoiled ballots has to be counted and reported.
What's the difference between Nick Griffin and Osama Bin Laden?

Answer in white...

I would piss on Osama Bin Laden if he was on fire.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :What's the difference between Nick Griffin and Osama Bin Laden?

Answer in white...

Me too. Just so I could kick him in the nuts and send him to rot in a jail for the rest of his life
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The problem is if enough people do that then it might actually happen, it's safer to vote Liberal if you want to protest, we all know Labour and Conservatives dislike the Liberal Democrats more than the BNP.

If only they would bring back Charles Kennedy, fellow Scot, ginger, more pissed than Yeltsin and a County fan.

Everything you need for a leader.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :What's the difference between Nick Griffin and Osama Bin Laden?

Answer in white...

Hmmm, i'd say, "haha, gotcha" in both cases.
Quote from Toddshooter :Someone needs to tell and really good joke in here to lighten the mood.

What do you call a black pilot?

A pilot, you racist.
Great! All the English emigrants can come to Ireland. We have Guinness
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Great! All the English emigrants can come to Ireland. We have Guinness

Theres a unity joke in there somewhere, but I'm so stuck on the idea of drinking Guinness that i can't be arsed making it.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Great! All the English emigrants can come to Ireland. We have Guinness

I've been there on holiday, it's dull, wet, lacking culture, and full of boy racers. The roads are fantastic though, that EU money is turning the whole place into a massive rally stage. If the WRC is still around in 10 years I wouldn't be suprised if there was an Irish champion driving a Vauxhall Nova. I wouldn't fit in anyway, I'm agnostic and don't drink alcohol.
Let's all go to the Isle of Man!

Shotguns are legal.
No speedlimits.
No BNP.

Sorted

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG