The online racing simulator
First R8 GT3s spotted on the Nordschleife
I love this car. I can't wait to see it in action at Le Mans.
God thats beauty on wheels :drools:
Quote from Rappa Z :I love this car. I can't wait to see it in action at Le Mans.

It won't be there because it's an FIA GT3 car (I.E. British GT, VLN etc). Although that wing looks a bit larger than most GT3 cars.
Very nice. Hopefully they'll give us an Audi RSR8 or something
Quote from Chriskart :There has already been a R8 on the two last VLN races on the nordschleife?:

yeah, but those were factory stock cars that the teams themselves made into a racecar, these R8 GT3s will be buyable just like the 911 GT3 (with wings, cage, adjustable Suspension, no Quattro [not allowed in GT3] etc) from factory. And they fit in the FIA GT3 reglement, obviously.
#9 - JJ72
hmmmm actually for these beautiful cars like the aston, the road going version actually looks better, this has a bit too much ding dongs.
Is this the first RWD from Audi?

Looks great... I hope they don't make a diesel version to race eventually
If sex had wheels this is what it would look like.
I remember watching a program on channel 5 about people that had sexual relationships with their cars, at the time I thought they were sick and mentally ill, but now I'm not so sure.
Seeing a car like that.... well I'm not even gonna say what I do when I see something so beautiful you guys will brand me a freak! Local Audi dealer has an R8 by the corner window, and I just... I'm in love. What can I say?
H.o.r.n.y
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Very nice. Hopefully they'll give us an Audi RSR8 or something

Which of course you'll rush right out and put a deposit down on right??

Why hope for a manufacturer to bring out a car that you can't and will never be able to afford? (unless you're extremely lucky in life).
Quote from gezmoor :Which of course you'll rush right out and put a deposit down on right??

Why hope for a manufacturer to bring out a car that you can't and will never be able to afford? (unless you're extremely lucky in life).

So you can have intercourse with it at car shows. Duh.
Quote from RocksGt :Is this the first RWD from Audi?

Yes : http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/N ... -GT3-2008-first-pictures/

Personally I think the huge spoiler at the back completely ruin the lines of the car. But I guess it's a neccessary evil in racing, though personally I hate spoilers on tin tops (with rare exceptions) they just scream boy racer Saxo driver to me, even on million pound super cars.

Take the spoiler off it though and I think it's a very nice looking car. Though for the real road I much prefer the production version, (in my dreams of course ), where the 4WD would make it much quicker point-to-point on diesel slicked UK roads.
Check the webcam link
wow thats sexy.
Not awful, but a bit ricery.
Quote from tristancliffe :Not awful, but a bit ricery.

Sorry, but how a racing car can be ricery? I thought the definition of rice is having looks without any performance or function. Yes, that rear spoiler is huge, but I'm guessing it's designed to actually work by people who know their stuff. Funny how bad car tuning makes real racing cars look bad in your eyes.
Just too much bling and not enough "I'm a racing car, get these stupid looking LED lights off me" sort of seriousness. A problem with the original car I grant you, but ricery none the less. My opinion of course. To someone like Sam93 it's probably really nice.
I can see your point, but as you said it's due the original car. Race trimmed Lamborghini will look much better because it already has the shouty fast look at standard when this Audi, well, is German and a bit senile.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG