The online racing simulator

Poll : i rather see in S3

Closed since :
new car
something else
adjustable strenght curve for any control
clarified version of suggestion
please add adjustable strength curve for different controls, as we have seen in many other sims

i could not find this suggestion as it is from any where, if u do find this one could be kind and link it

i tryed to post this suggestion earlier but looks like i missed something there
good thread but would be a little bigger I mean:

More choices on poll

Those are almost too original. In another case: np
Why the heck did you make the same thread twice?
Lol.

"adjustable strength curve for different controls"???

I'd rather have new cars, tracks, physics updates, etc.
Quote from anbiddulph : no one will like you if your an ass

i made it short for him, for u thats calling me an ass might deserve a longer version

first of he saw my previous post, he claims to read it and has knowledge of what it has inside, theres written reason why i made this new thread for.
also as topic goes "clarified" i do admit it is pretty ingerish word, but should be understandable

do not be worried for me be an ass mr. im not gonna be arsed enough to make new threads for loong time for few reasons u could easily spot above
and from my previous thread too

and yet sorry about ingerish not being my native language
Do you have a reading disability? Just asking because you said in the previous thread
Quote from -=fly=- :im gonna just start a new thread bcos this one looks too diffucult to read

Why, for an example, didn't you just edit your suggestion in the previous thread? Why make a new one? Does it make you feel big? Strong? Butch?
Quote from March Hare :Do you have a reading disability? Just asking because you said in the previous thread

Why, for an example, didn't you just edit your suggestion in the previous thread? Why make a new one? Does it make you feel big? Strong? Butch?

C´mon dude. He is new here. Im sure he will learn to use forum better.
Second thing, he is not behaving noob as unlike you!

But one thing you´re right. He should just edit previous thread to make this one, not making new. But this is not my problem anyway so actually I don´t care if someone can´t understand perfectly rules & tips on forum.
Quote from March Hare :Do you have a reading disability? Just asking because you said in the previous thread

my life is just as important and big as my ego which is directly related to amount of posts/threads/replies i have made to a forums, i do not have any other meaning in my life than being posted and i love being flamed by asswipes like u and others who bothered to make a constructive replies

c ya in next decade
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :C´mon dude. He is new here. Im sure he will learn to use forum better.
Second thing, he is not behaving noob as unlike you!

But one thing you´re right. He should just edit previous thread to make this one, not making new. But this is not my problem anyway so actually I don´t care if someone can´t understand perfectly rules & tips on forum.

Join date. Sometime mid 2007 (can't remember month and cba to click back)

Who cares if it's first time(s) on the forum. The same rules apply to him as they apply to you and I.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Second thing, he is not behaving noob as unlike you!

Erm. What excatly are you trying to say?

Quote from -=fly=- :c ya in next decade

So you are going to keep away from these forums for over a year?

That is good news.
anyway, =-_~fly~_-=, thanks for dropping by. we were running a bit short of finnish noobs.

ps. i'd also take anything else before adjustable curves as an update
arnt fins god at driving?
Quote from chavm481 :arnt fins god at driving?

Some of us are pretty darn good. But I wouldn't go as far as calling it divine.

Har har har! Ain't I funny!
Flip, the love being shown in this thread is overwhelming, ha ha ha
The cars are great, I really don't think we need any more. What we do need is more tracks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG