The online racing simulator
Far Cry 2
(210 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :i downloaded a 96% savegame, but i am stuck in a swamp in the lower right corner of the map.
you can go 2 ways but both are blocked

I got a 6x% something savegame that should work if you want that. It gives you a little bit to do without being hugely boring, and I got a couple of nice guns, MP5 and stuff
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I got a 6x% something savegame that should work if you want that. It gives you a little bit to do without being hugely boring, and I got a couple of nice guns, MP5 and stuff

well now i have the .50 caliber, m249 saw and some grenade launcher

thanks but i dont think i need it
Boo.

Gun running missions are boring.

'cuz they have those 2 jeeps and they always run me over

I shot one of the lady freinds in her boobie and it killed her
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

pwnd

i once tried to chase one of the trucks................it went on for 3 laps but i just couldnt keep up. so i stopped and waited and he drove against a tree so i could shoot him
That's always my tactic for those missions.

1. Observe his circuit
2. Leave a jeep in the middle of the road
3. Wait
4. Wait some more
5. Blow up truck on arrival
6. Run like the wind
7. ???
8. Rinse and repeat 999x to complete the game
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Meh, I don't think I could fend off boredom long enough to complete it anyway

Same here. I put in enough effort to get to the second map, but I couldn't be bothered with all that.
I'm only in act 1 but I love it, the freedom and the feeling of being there really make it an experience. But then, I loved Assassin's Creed too so...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thanks you moron for giving the story away for those who haven't finished it. -_____-

well it beats playing it at leased i saved you that part of your life

heres 2 of my saved games 81%-96% and not in the swamp part but almost to get into it the swamp part is the ending of the game all together so why do you need to go back to doing the repetitve shit again?
Attached files
Saved Games.rar - 781.8 KB - 113 views
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Boo.

Gun running missions are boring.

'cuz they have those 2 jeeps and they always run me over

near the end of the second map they start to use grenade launcher jeeps to protect the truck and then makes it a little harder to even get near i just find out where its going wait and sniper the drivers in them all then walk over drop a grenade and booom
'cuz then I haven't done it? ._.

Far Cry 2
(210 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG