The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Rofl @the Mc Hammer one
Rofl! Is that meant as a joke, or were they serious about it? I know sega is pretty..screwed up but come on
Quote from The Very End :Rofl! Is that meant as a joke, or were they serious about it? I know sega is pretty..screwed up but come on

hm....i think this was serious advertising
From a way more innocent age.
Quote from hrtburnout :This thread is slowly turning into the jailbait thread.

Yeah agreed, and I have to say for the worse too.

1. There is a serious moral question, about whether it is ok or not to post photo's of scantily clothed young (and of questionable age??) with the message which basically says that it’s ok to possibly break the law because the are “hot” and “up for it”

2. I work in an open plan office, I have no walls to hide behind and anyone, but anyone, can see my screen. How the hell I’m I supposed to skive off work by looking through this thread, knowing that at any one moment, my boss could be looking over my shoulder looking at a picture of a scantily clothed young lassie of questionable age with the big words JAILBAIT under the picture. Instant dismissal and my name on a list that’s not for the good people.
Quote :hm....i think this was serious advertising

Quote :
From a way more innocent age.

"You sit there eyes glued to the writhing arcade quality graphics, pulling and squeezing your knob. Now you're breathing heavily over the digital stereo sound. Now your shooting all over the place, but it's no use... "Game Over"

Uhuh.
NO no no no no >.<

But as said, even tho I was not born at that time probally, the world was much more inocent than now.
-
(Gills4life) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

1. There is a serious moral question, about whether it is ok or not to post photo's of scantily clothed young (and of questionable age??) with the message which basically says that it’s ok to possibly break the law because the are “hot” and “up for it”

2. I work in an open plan office, I have no walls to hide behind and anyone, but anyone, can see my screen. How the hell I’m I supposed to skive off work by looking through this thread, knowing that at any one moment, my boss could be looking over my shoulder looking at a picture of a scantily clothed young lassie of questionable age with the big words JAILBAIT under the picture. Instant dismissal and my name on a list that’s not for the good people.

To be honest I don't think any of this thread is suitable for work, so maybe when people are posting pics of jailbait etc, they could write at the start of it, NSFW. Lots of other forums do it in thread titles etc.
Just love it....you got to love Vista!

Quote from Bladerunner :Just love it....you got to love Vista!

that's what you get when you crack vista.

Quote from Crashgate3 :bunch of ugly stuff

hehe seen this before in the forum whre her boyfriend posted the pics
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

they doesn't look undersage to me, or just western woman really age a lot faster than the ones over here.
^definitley, im as far to the west as you can think (oregon)
LFS + RL =

Looks like he's busier with smoking than with helping the people in the crashed car.
"lol, what is he doing?"
"i guess i'll help him"
"nah, i just lit my cigaret"
Quote from JJ72 :they doesn't look undersage to me, or just western woman really age a lot faster than the ones over here.

Lets just say that lassies have the upper hand when it comes to looking older than fella's. I used to work in my local store, and the lassies would be the one's trying to get away the underage sales.
Quote from MR_B :LFS + RL =

lol, this is from my country...it was on the news...it happened in the middle of the interview and the guy calmly said something like "****, this stops us now"
Quote from Bele :lol, this is from my country...it was on the news...it happened in the middle of the interview and the guy calmly said something like "****, this stops us now"

"****, this is interrupting us" would be better translation.
on topic: AUDI CVATRO.
Attached images
736_kobajagrande.com.jpg
ROFL!

Poor guy doesn't have a clue, ahhaha
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG