(163 posts, started )
Didn't go too badly i reckon.

Cool thread
Attached images
cat.jpg
tried again and didnt fail as hard as first time
Attached images
CAT.JPG
Admittedly, this is not the most original thread ever, but so what? Personally, I have been able to sneak in a true piece of art among all these self-drawn cats and nobody noticed.

That said, I could never see anything wrong with lerts' threads either. I'm really failing to see why people should get so worked up about his crazy ideas. I always found them amusing.
-
(lerts) DELETED by SamH : trolling
Gato
Attached images
gato.JPG
Quote from lerts :...

Sorry, but that is the image that came to my mind after reading your post(s) - never mind

...and to stay on topic here's another cat: (I started with the eyes this time)

edit: seems that his post (the one I referred to in my quote) got deleted/censored without any note... :/
Attached images
cat2.jpg
I just had a go at the cats head this time ...
Attached images
fail cat.JPG
#108 - Kaw
Lerts, please.

If no one was allowed to make a thread on different forums? Our forum would be empty? And certain people would discover real life. And that must not happen!
lol I thout this was easy..

but sure, it looks like a cat
Attached images
cat.JPG
I can make out.......... ears and two eyes. that's about it
Drawn with both my eyes closed. Possibly at different times.
Attached images
sleeping_cat.jpg
Oh wow, Sam. You big cheat!
Meh! I had to, otherwise the cat I draw looks like this..
Attached images
cat_sleeping2.jpg
Hehe.

Funny
what about doing it with your left hand?

ill try when i fix paint
Quote from lerts :what about doing it with your left hand?

ill try when i fix paint

Fine for me, I'm left-handed
Quote from lerts :i just was pointing that the original poster copied this idea form somwhere else withou telling and pretending to pass it as original for which some people fell saying it original or genius

im keeping to the topic am i not? but i have my personal look on it and thats what i say

most of the stuff on every single forum has been copied from elsewhere. The CTRL+V thread on here has been on almost every forum I've ever been a part of, as has 'what music are you listening to now', and even this thread. Hell, I even 'stole' a 'write your name using your elbows' idea and posted it on another forum
-
(Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead : Okay this is too obscene.
Quote from lerts :what about doing it with your left hand?

Wow, an idea from lerts that I agree with, I'll try soon.
Quote from LFSn00b :do i win something?

you won my lolz! If the face had fit the head i would have thought you had cheated.
Ouch, I didn't expect to be this bad with my left hand (note: Mouse is on right side on comp.)
Attached images
Left hand FAIL..JPG
Draw a "cat"? Easy
Attached images
cat.PNG
Quote from jonny__27 :Draw a "cat"? Easy

Draw a "cat", eh? Two can play at this game (No Paint here, GIMP will have to do. I love the way it says "You could try holding Shift for a straight line, ya know..." at the bottom :razz
Attached images
catlol.gif
looks more like brett! (MR_B will know who i mean!)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Draw a "cat", eh? Two can play at this game (No Paint here, GIMP will have to do. I love the way it says "You could try holding Shift for a straight line, ya know..." at the bottom :razz

Looks like someone giving the finger.

Draw a cat with your eyes closed!
(163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG