The online racing simulator
Connecting...
(23 posts, started )
Connecting...
My game doesnt connect, not the demo either the S2...
he stops with connecting to masterserver....any id's?
-no firewall
-no msn/skype
Larsio people doesn't help you faster when you post this more then once (like your 2nd post in the bug forum btw. it's def. not a bug).

What about more infos:

Does it worked before or never?
What about other games ? etc.
#3 - Jakg
what about the firewall built into XP?
sorry for the double, but i am pissed off as you might understand, but i have played for 4 month's in a row, i played even a few hours ago...
So what have you done in the last few hours?
haha nothing... just played an other game and downloaded some music, can that be the problem?
So you played before with no problems even some hours ago.

Have you installed something after playing the last time online?

Have you checked your system (with antivirus stuff etc.)
Maybe you catched something visiting a website etc ...

A peer to peer filesharing program running in the back maybe

It's all just guessing
i am scanning the whole computer, thanx for the reactions, but i want more
Quote from Larsio :i am scanning the whole computer, thanx for the reactions, but i want more

Then you have to be more precise in whats going on at your computer. Otherwise it could be anything. The more info you give the easier it is for others "to surround the problem" and maybe solve it for/with you.
1.I want to start playing LFS
2. I shut down my firewall, msn and stuff and i start up the game
3. I wanted to connect to a server but he couldnt find the list
4. I tried other games, but with Americas Army i got a list..
Have you tried rebooting your computer? (I have to ask that lol)
I did it yeah i tried evrything what came up...
i mailed to LFS and ill wait till tomorow

thanx anyway..
Quote from Larsio :I did it yeah i tried evrything what came up...
i mailed to LFS and ill wait till tomorow

thanx anyway..

NP but I don't think it's an LFS problem because it works for me and all the others atm so i think it's based on your computer/provider side.

You should also ask/phone/mail your internet service provider if they are having routing problems.

Someone else had this kind of problems before and it had something to do with routing problems of the upstream provider of his local provider.
So it was no LFS problem.
Quote from Larsio :1.I want to start playing LFS

Why do you shut down your firewall, msn and stuff?
Try resetting your router for 2 minutes, it could be a redundant connection from the last time you played that's got hung instead of closing.

Also, try not swearing.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from BBO@BSR :Have you tried rebooting your computer? (I have to ask that lol)

"Have ya tried turning it off and on again?"
Quote from Larsio :1.I want to start playing LFS

what about windows firewall?
i have waited for 1 day now, but it still doesnt work. I have shut down mij xp-firewall, everything...
But i think ill just have to wait till i get something from the developers i send a mail to..
dammit
5 virtual pounds says its a routing problem at your ISP, in which case theres not much the dev's can do.
FWIW, a friend of mine just switched internet providers. He use to race LFS, but now it can't connect. Changed nothing else. So, I'd say it is your provider and you need to contact them.
yeah, i've got a mail from victor van vlaardingen and he also says that the provider is the problem... but it is a litle bit strange that i raced at 16.00 hour and at 20.00 hour it didnt work anymore... is here some1 from holland who is using a wanadoo-lite connection?
Quote from Larsio :but it is a litle bit strange that i raced at 16.00 hour and at 20.00 hour it didnt work anymore

Is it? Routing issues can pop up at any time or place.
Quote from BBO@BSR :...You should also ask/phone/mail your internet service provider if they are having routing problems.....

What i said
hi fellow racers,
my problems are solved! it works again, i cant tell how happy i am, euh i can: VERRY HAPPY
i want to thank you guys for al the help, i dont know what the problem was, but i dont care anymore.

TJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Connecting...
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG