The online racing simulator
team mad
(15 posts, started )
team mad
hi we need some new drivers to join our team at the moment we have 3 drivers me mad:mat, mad:kit and mad:did we really hope we can get some more drivers so that we can becom a good team thank you
Website? forum? history? info about ur team/servers etc etc?
Quote from mat8863 :hi we need some new drivers to join our team at the moment we have 3 drivers me mad:mat, mad:kit and mad:did we really hope we can get some more drivers so that we can becom a good team thank you

hehe nice name!mad:*****.goos luck!!!
hi
hi mat erm i am a new driver but we dont have a website at the moment we just started i was hoping some one new how to do ne we vare very happey that you have picked us thank you very much hope to race with you soon ps stay on this and we can discuss about website ands other things as well.
Quote from cougar8 :hi mat erm i am a new driver but we dont have a website at the moment we just started i was hoping some one new how to do ne we vare very happey that you have picked us thank you very much hope to race with you soon ps stay on this and we can discuss about website ands other things as well.

if u need server then i can help u with that
i made my server like -www.sdrift.aforumfree.com
hello thnx m8 4 server u da bes and well b happy 2 allow u 2 b in the team just let us know what u want b called + outher stuff e.g nomber of bday and country flg!! taa m8 tnx all tlt 2 mat about it
Goodluck mad

....stop typing like a tit cougar
lol u lookin for a team
no ta.
Why? They look pretty good to me
They could be the best team in the world for all I know, I don't understand a word of what they say...
I agree with Gil, I have no clue what that cougar wants

Anyway good luck with the team guys!
#13 - VoiD
First of all I would register my so called "team" here!
Quote from cougar8 :hello thnx m8 4 server u da bes and well b happy 2 allow u 2 b in the team just let us know what u want b called + outher stuff e.g nomber of bday and country flg!! taa m8 tnx all tlt 2 mat about it

24 mistakes in 2 lines!

Grats.
Quote from cougar8 :hello thnx m8 4 server u da bes and well b happy 2 allow u 2 b in the team just let us know what u want b called + outher stuff e.g nomber of bday and country flg!! taa m8 tnx all tlt 2 mat about it

o 2 u wnt wut li to hum o 2 b ur how?

team mad
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG