The online racing simulator
the worlds worst adjusted door mirror?
(7 posts, started )
i had to drive down from anglesey to bedford and back today and whilst i was going down the m6 i was doing my usual trick of looking for the drivers eyes in their door mirror before i passed them.

anway as i came up on a vectra i noticed that the driver was a good looking blonde so as i past i did a quick glance over, imagine my surprise and confusion when the driver turned out to be a grey haired eldery gent!!

all became clear when i got past and looked in my mirror, the good lucking blonde was in the passenger seat which makes me wonder...

how can anyone consider driving with their driver's door mirror so far out of adjustment that the passenger can be seen in it from behind?

p.s. the mirror looked like it was mounted correctly
Maybe he was showing his girlfriend off to drivers overtaking him?
you know how aware most elderly drivers are of their surroundings? theres youre answer
You sure it wasnt Left Hand drive?
Just because it looks wierd for you, doesn't mean that it's wierd for them, but it's normal for old people to not know how to drive, so you're probbably right.
#6 - Jakg
If he can't see the driver, the driver can't see him...
Not strictly true. Besides, shouldn't he be paying attention to what he's doing instead of inspecting other drivers' mirror positions?

And reading back, the "good looking blond" could easily be his daughter/grand daughter. The minds of some people >.>

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG