The online racing simulator
Fancy a test drive?
(28 posts, started )
Fancy a test drive?
Oh wow.

*jelous*

Quote :1018 Bhp

!!!!!!!

The only right hand drive model, 500 miles, unregistered....

Wow.

A cool £1.5m... what a way to spend it though
I would... but then I'll crash it since I dunno how to drive.
#4 - Jakg
Dear GOD that thing is nice
Attached images
dlqn0z.jpg
90vurr.jpg
#6 - robt
take off the rear spoiler and fit a larger rear diffuser instead. i love the car but that rear wing is ugly!
#7 - pipa
Nah that rear wing looks great as it has a real function. Unlike riced city cars.
Quote from pipa :Nah that rear wing looks great as it has a real function. Unlike riced city cars.

+1

Quote from Jakg :Dear GOD that thing is nice

+1

oh my god, is the whole body made of Carbon fiber? that's really cool!
#9 - Jakg
Ok it looks gay in bright sunlight, but still very very very nice.

Not to keen on the noise, but then nothing will ever beat the McLaren F1's noise so meh.

It's not going to beat the McLaren F1 for me (i would give my apendix and both kidneys for that thing and just take dialisis), but i'd still give it my left kidney and perhaps my right testicle for it...
Boy, that description is full of crap :\

Let me be the first one to say that 1000 bhp for that thing is overkill.... yes... exactly that - you can't get any grip at low speeds, and then the low cx coefficient and the inevitably high lift forces will make it a Carbon Fiber Coffin with a radio... A.K.A. The McLaren F1 syndrome

but the description is even better

"No Other Supercar Can Match The Edition in Terms of Power-to-weight Ratio"
Caparo T1 does not exist

"Aerodynamic Balance, Downforce"
Ascari A10 and the Gumpert Apollo don't exist too

(Yes, I'm not a Koenigsegg fan since there's more to supercars than just blatant power output...)
Quote from squidhead :"No Other Supercar Can Match The Edition in Terms of Power-to-weight Ratio"
Caparo T1 does not exist

Technically it doesn't as you can't buy one as (from memory) it is still in development.

I don't like the looks of this Special Edition CCX, I much prefer the normal version. But then I'm not a huge fan of silly fast super cars anyway, I'd much rather buy a modernised DB5. Damn it is a pretty car.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'd much rather buy a modernised DB5.

Me too, but only if it had machine guns, passenger ejector seat, smoke screen, oil slick, and is bulletproof.
my car is lower XD but rly i love that thing,from front its kinda looks like S7
A lick of paint, and removing that stupid wing would make it almost perfect.
I'd spend the money on a GT500KR and then develop a real KITT which had actually nano technology.
I would rather drive the Norvegian E30 with its 1048 bhp ( hint )
I would rather drive the British HST with 2,250BHP!
I'd rather drive... fly... the Eurofighter, with it more HP than the world.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'd rather drive... fly... the Eurofighter, with it more HP than the world.

How much HP does it have? I thought plane engines were only measured in terms of thrust. And I think this diesel engine may be a little more powerful:
http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsshb/12cyl/

108920HP. Win.
Quote from tristancliffe :A lick of paint, and removing that stupid wing would make it almost perfect.

and getting rid of the pointless deadweight carbon fibre layers put on to make it look nice
Would it be able to out pase a Veyron on acceleration? I don't know the top speed of this CCX-R. It is better looking then the Veyron though without a doubt.
Quote from Shadowww :Mine XRG is more powahful!!!

82,276 of power in tweak for Z.

Has is got off the line before its tyres burst? Or did it move at all?
#25 - Jakg
Quote from sam93 :Would it be able to out pase a Veyron on acceleration? I don't know the top speed of this CCX-R. It is better looking then the Veyron though without a doubt.

I doubt it tbh, as putting 1,000 HP to the road with street tires would be quite hard without 4WD.

Fancy a test drive?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG