The online racing simulator
Terrossits have more power in Irak than before that's just a sad fact
Sadam was an horrible dicator of course! But he didn't like Al QAIDA and even if it was an horrible dictature, it was better than it is now...
I don't know how many people died since the beginning of the war but last time I saw statistic it said 600'000 civils... The worst is that who pays for that all are people that have nothing to do with the war... They just live in a city like Bagdad which americans destroyed
But I hope that with Obama this kind of things won't happen again
www.timesonline.co.uk <-- the paper that your article claims published the original article. I had a quick look through and I don't see it on their website. If it had been published in the Sunday Times, it would certainly be available online.

Where did you get this article? Please don't tell me it was sent to you in a chain email. I hate to have my time wasted.

What the British Army is saying, and has said for a long time, is that the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan are "unwinnable". Not that we haven't won yet, or that we won't win in the near future, but that we cannot and will not win. That's the bottom line and all the British media reports it pretty well in those terms too.
Quote from major_syphillis :

you guys are the only ones i know of overseas, was wondering if it was true... chill

That your media is controlled? Hard to say from this side of the pond, but yes, but the pointy fingers usually point more at the FOX and Republicans.

Press is not usually blamed for being liberal that's what it should be. But I'd guess you have your own meaning for the word, evil and such but, well...eh..

And as Sam mentioned, the original article can't be found on their web page. Really seems like propaganda, FOX and 9/11 references should give it away really.
meh... at leat this thread confirms what we all knew about corvette drivers already
Quote from Shotglass :meh... at leat this thread confirms what we all knew about corvette drivers already

whats that?
You should post the following on the corvette forum: 1) there is no such paper as the London Times or the London Sunday Times. 2) Neither The Times nor The Sunday Times ever published that article.

Although you'll probably get branded a "liberal" for stating inconvenient facts
Quote from SamH :
Although you'll probably get branded a "liberal" for stating inconvenient facts

lol

You don't know how right you are :tit:

although there are plenty of libs there and seem to hold their own as well.
Quote from major_syphillis :I'm done debating this as I seem to be the only one on this side of the issue Just wanted to know the legitimacy of this article.

At best it is an uncited quote of a news article quoting a badly cited source. The Times is a dangerous thing, a somewhat opinionated cross between a broadsheet and a tabloid, which can have articles that show some spin, that isn't necessarily obvious to anybody with a braincell like it is in the tabloids.

I wouldn't believe The Times would print such an article though, and if they had it would have probably attracted some controversy.
Quote from SamH :www.timesonline.co.uk <-- the paper that your article claims published the original article. I had a quick look through and I don't see it on their website. If it had been published in the Sunday Times, it would certainly be available online.

Quote from Blackout :And as Sam mentioned, the original article can't be found on their web page. Really seems like propaganda, FOX and 9/11 references should give it away really.

Quote from ajp71 :I wouldn't believe The Times would print such an article though, and if they had it would have probably attracted some controversy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t ... d/iraq/article4276486.ece
Meh, The Times is owned by News Corp, wouldn't wipe my arse with it.
lol
I prefer this version.
It really scares me how much everyone, not just here but everywhere, is worshiping this man as if he is God himself.
Quote from mrodgers :It really scares me how much everyone, not just here but everywhere, is worshiping this man as if he is God himself.

Not since he appointed AIPAC as his chief of staff, for sure.
Quote from mrodgers :It really scares me how much everyone, not just here but everywhere, is worshiping this man as if he is God himself.

Not god, just not the devil you had before.

Oh please. Everyone but the entire right wing, which is was busy kissing Sarah Palin's feet then? The amount of bile spewing from that corner suggests not everyone worships the man.

US politics has always been about hero worship, so why it suddenly scares you this time around I have no idea. Your candidate didn't win perhaps?

EDIT: On the topic of hero worship; I find this a few orders of magnitude more scary than any Obama-worship I've seen to date.
Quote :Ninety-one percent (91%) of Republicans have a favorable view of Palin, including 65% who say their view is Very Favorable. Only eight percent (8%) have an unfavorable view of her, including three percent (3%) Very Unfavorable.

Hmm.

Ok well, anyway. When is Bush going to be stepping down, and Obama going into office? Or has that already happened?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hmm.

Ok well, anyway. When is Bush going to be stepping down, and Obama going into office? Or has that already happened?

He will step in the office at January 20th.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hmm.

Jan 20th.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG