The online racing simulator
Out of interest what bugs are people noticing? It has been flawless for me other than difficulty initially connecting to servers.
the machine gun on the tank has no sound
Bullet holes in fresh air?? (Already broken window!)
Attached images
codwaw-20081101-191734.png
Quote from Rdcranno :I get this error....

"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

What does that mean? Is it direct X 9?

Sorry when it comes to PC's im a newbie

check the read me file ( i didn't till i was told )

you need to download the latest vesion of direct x 9 from microsoft

works fine then
Quote from tinvek :check the read me file ( i didn't till i was told )

you need to download the latest vesion of direct x 9 from microsoft

works fine then

Stupid idiots keep updating DirectX without upping the revision number. Afaik you can't even know which months DX version you have. You loose backwards compatibility->Change version number. It's not that difficult.
And then there's the too old DX GPU thing, games usually just crash without telling you have obsolete hardware. Idiots the programmers all of them.
Thats why i love DX10. Oh and on one of my Mum's games it has the option to install DX6 :P how old is that? about 8 years old?
i tried it in xbox... and wow, im not gonna miss cod4
Bah the open beta on xbl is closed now. Oh well i wish they had continued with the COD4 Modern warfare path.
Played it today at my mates house.

Was crap, will be sticking with COD4.
Beta :rolleyes:

Almost done the game.
Completed the full game today lol. Loved the last mission!
Quote from Krane :Stupid idiots keep updating DirectX without upping the revision number. Afaik you can't even know which months DX version you have. You loose backwards compatibility->Change version number. It's not that difficult.
And then there's the too old DX GPU thing, games usually just crash without telling you have obsolete hardware. Idiots the programmers all of them.

maybe it's all part of a microsoft plot to make us all give up and buy an xbox instead ?
Got it for PC. Played it for 10 sec already love it. I'll be playing this game in the weekends.
woohoo, downloading beta just now
Finished it not long ago and it is one very good game, gfxs are better then cod4 i think and the story is good but not better as cod4. There is alot more combat this time around so everyone has to love it.
CoD History....
D/L'd CoD2...not bad..but got fed up quickly
D/L'd CoD4.....So much single player enjoyment I BOUGHT it to play online as well!
CoD5...gonna buy it straight off..loved the Beta....who said that getting naughty versions costs the industry money?? I would NEVER have BOUGHT CoD4 or CoD5 if I hadn't played the "Extended Demo" version first..so in this case, it MADE them money!
just installed the game. when i try to run it the screen just goes black, but i can hear whats going on. Any ideas/help? Thanks
Mirror's Edge
Almost there. I can't wait. Released 11 nov this week!

Girl is hawt so are the graphics. And the music is totally me.

So, who else is gonna get it?
WHAT?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Oh come on zeug google was your alternative friend

Well yes, I could have done that but when you already start a thread about this here you could at least give some basic information about it, no?
Quote from zeugnimod :Well yes, I could have done that but when you already start a thread about this here you could at least give some basic information about it, no?

That post above you was actually meant ONLY for you lazy zeug
cod5 is wow, really, if a grenade explodes in you, hands, arms or legs can fly. And with the dogs attacking you, too.
Saw the trailer for this at the cinema yesterday. Watching it on such a big screen was just...wow. I creamed my pants almost instantly. And my reflexes aren't very good! (Or whatever that article was on about. You know the one I mean, don't you?)
Watched the trailer when it came out. Loved it. Played the demo. Loved it. Cannot bloody wait!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG