The online racing simulator
Epic Rickroll
(77 posts, started )
Quote from Kalev EST :Has the second from the right dude recently lost 200 kg and hasn´t bought new clothes yet?

"But mommm... the fat-guy store was the only store that was open!"
If this was a worst act ever I think TH would get my vote
Quote from Wikipedia :Bill Kaulitz' style, charisma and his way of performing on stage are the factors that have caused the success of Tokio Hotel.
His androgynous look, young age and edgy hairstyle has reached icon status among many teenage girls

:wtf2:
how you put your hair like that anyway
Oh my god..

It's a douche
let's wait and see...
Mr. Astley has been confirmed to play at the EMA's. He'll be playing two songs, but he won't say what they are. I reckon he's gonna reverse rick-roll the entire internet by not playing Never Gonna Give You Up though
That would be epic, everyone expects him to rick roll 'em, he doesn't

EDIT: Crap, JUST noticed voting's closed. I fail
Rickroll'd!!
Tokio Hotel nominated for Best Ever? They've only released one English album... Good music though,even if they're a bit (very) weird

Rick should win it!
From MTV.com

The fans show they’re ‘Never Gonna Give (Him) Up’…

The ultimate power of the audience vote was underlined when Rick Astley scooped Best Act Ever.
Rick was not available to attend the Awards.
In his absence the Award was picked up by Katy Perry and Perez Hilton who charmed the audience with a quick dance routine to his famous track Never Going To Give You Up.
In a statement Astley said: "I am honoured that my fans worked so hard to help me win Best Act Ever at the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards.
This is the first time I have been nominated for the EMAs and I would like to thank everyone who voted for me."
Quote from Lucasinio :From MTV.com

The internetz strikes again - Rickrolls an entire award ceremony…

The ultimate power of the internetz was underlined when Rick Astley scooped Best Act Ever.
Rick was not available to attend the Awards.
In his absence the Award was picked up by Katy Perry and Perez Hilton who charmed the audience with a quick dance routine to his famous track Never Going To Give You Up.
In a statement Astley said: "I am honoured that the internetz joined forces to help me win Best Act Ever at the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards.
This is the first time I have been nominated for the EMAs and I would like to thank everyone who voted for me."

Slight changes to reflect the truth better...
Seriously sucks...he said he'd never give us up or let us down...And he lied I feel like he's after telling a lie and hurting us...
Nice!
gj!
he won but "he wasnt there because he is very shy" so Perez Hilton took the prize or something
He knew the nomination was a pisstake so bother going tbh
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I feel like he's after telling a lie and hurting us...

... when he could have made us happy by deserting us!

Epic Rickroll
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG