The online racing simulator
The Best possible start!
(22 posts, started )
The Best possible start!
If i've done it properly there shud b a replay of my ausome start at FE5R. Admittadly the competiters are AI, but still it's a pretty nice minoever, watch it! It just goes to show how actually braking early at t1 never hurts once in a while...

well I just thought it was pretty cool and thought u might like to know. I couldnt find any other relevnt thread to put this in so that is y ive made this new one.

y not post ur sweet starts here too?

ta
egghed6
?
Click on the "Manage Attachments" button under the Additional Options title, which is below the box you type your message. Then select you .spr file and click upload.

That should work.
soz it doesnt want to upload
f@$k it
im still tryin......................................
ive renamed the spr file (deleted the racername & track number) will that make it not upload?
right i think it won't load cos the file size is 3.12mb and the limit is summat like 1.8

ill compress it bak in a mo
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! cheers winrar

here u go then
hope it's worth it.....
Attached files
BEST EVER START.rar - 1.5 MB - 199 views
#9 - pipa
You could just use a filehoster.
Quote from egghed6 :soz it doesnt want to upload
f@$k it

Quote from egghed6 :im still tryin......................................

Quote from egghed6 :ive renamed the spr file (deleted the racername & track number) will that make it not upload?

Quote from egghed6 :right i think it won't load cos the file size is 3.12mb and the limit is summat like 1.8

Quote from egghed6 :YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! cheers winrar

here u go then
hope it's worth it.....

Why do I think that you spend too much time by yourself?
yaac!
#12 - VoiD
#13 - vari
Nice start there

It's Räikkönen and Heidfeld by the way
Quote from egghed6 :soz it doesnt want to upload
f@$k it

Quote from egghed6 :im still tryin......................................

Quote from egghed6 :ive renamed the spr file (deleted the racername & track number) will that make it not upload?

Quote from egghed6 :right i think it won't load cos the file size is 3.12mb and the limit is summat like 1.8

Quote from egghed6 :YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! cheers winrar

here u go then
hope it's worth it.....

I got bored of seeing that avatar so many times....
This is the first time I've seen 5 consecutive posts from the same person in a thread. I guess there's a first time for everything.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :This is the first time I've seen 5 consecutive posts from the same person in a thread. I guess there's a first time for everything.

I was thinking exactly the same.

Maybe if he calmed down and made one good post instead of 5 irrelevant ones, he'd be taken more seriously.

But, lern2manage attachments. 'Tis epic, y0!
okay sorry, well i was only on here cos i was bored.
cheers 4 the spelling!
o
m
g

illepall

The Best possible start!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG